Jim Thomas Camp Update: Quick Continues to Impress in Practice --Audio

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBill

Legend
Jim Thomas talks Rams on 920AM. His comments: Aaron Donald still looking good but leveled off a bit this week due to some endurance issues, only expect Donald to play mostly in passing situations once the season gets going (rotation guy), really expecting an overall improvement with the defense this season, if the WRs are really going to step up, the concern with Tavon Austin, not much happening with TJ Moe, have to like what we’ve seen from EJ Gaines, possibly seeing Jake Long in Week 3 of the preseason, excited to see Sam Bradford play.

Listen to Jim Thomas Camp Update

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm not getting this talk on TA! At this point I think this is a matter of knowing what you have. Cut's are going to come after the 27th.

I wouldn't make a lot of the reps TA isn't getting right now...as regular season approaches things should get clearer.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If quick and Britt can both come through, the domino effect would be incredible. Cook would play more freely, the run game would open even more, the defense could play with some leads for a change, etc.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
If quick and Britt can both come through, the domino effect would be incredible. Cook would play more freely, the run game would open even more, the defense could play with some leads for a change, etc.
Can't wait for tonight to see them get live reps with Sam, I'm expecting Quick to light it up this game can't wait to see!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't wait for tonight to see them get live reps with Sam, I'm expecting Quick to light it up this game can't wait to see!
Love the direction this franchise is going in. And to think 2011 was only three tears ago lol