Jersey Question?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-Hawks

UDFA
Hi guys I have a question about getting a Jersey? My girlfriend is buying me a Rams jersey for Christmas because I am still rocking a Donnie Avery jersey haha! I was thinking about getting a T.J. McDonald jersey. Do you think he will be starting at SS next year over Barron. I just really like McDonald and his big hits and he seems like a leader on this team.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'd wait for a few months, Snead rumored awhile back about the possibility of changing uniforms (hopefully it's the updated throwbacks sans the ugly Nike fonts)

But if you're itching to buy a jersey, I would go with Quinn but TJ is just as good of an option.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My Wife is talking about getting me a Rams Retro Jersey for Xmas, anyone know the Best Place to Look in So. Cal or on the Internet!!?! HELP!! :D

T-Hawks

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'd wait for a few months, Snead rumored awhile back about the possibility of changing uniforms (hopefully it's the updated throwbacks sans the ugly Nike fonts)

But if you're itching to buy a jersey, I would go with Quinn but TJ is just as good of an option.
Yeah it is a Christmas present and she is buying it for free so I will not wait.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I bought a great Marshall Faulk away jersey, lightly used on EBay for 10 bucks. My first and only jersey. What a deal!

I refuse to pay NFLs exhorbitant prices for a new jersey. Fuckem

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
A couple years ago I bought a Chinese knockoff jersey, and it was much higher quality than the official one I had before that. All of the letters and numbers are stitched on. The site I used was taken down, so I'll need to find a similar place soon.

I think a Donald jersey might be a better bet at this point, but you never know.

StevenG-BR

Rookie
Quinn and Donald seem to be the safest options. If they do change the uniforms, I'd maybe go with a throwback just to be safe. They're way cooler looking anyway.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
McD ain't going nowhere if I have to come over there and tie him to his locker myself. Of course my jersey collection includes an autographed 2003 Whistrom, a 2003 Kurt Warner, a 1995 Shane Conlan, a 2010 Steven Jackson, and I gave my dad my 2005 Adam Archuleta jersey. I am strictly going throwback from here on out.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Don't worry about a uniform change. Old jerseys never go out of style, especially with the ame of a player that people remember.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
I wore mine the night George, Cammy, Becky, and I closed the Tampa Hyatt. Of course @BigRamFan said he was going to party with us and then just faded into the abyss. :rolleyes: :D
Not by choice, when I got to that upstairs bar y'all had already moved on. But, it was probably a fortunate turn of events. That Monday was tough enough as it was.