Jersey Count Down #80 !A Special one!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Isaac Bruce needs to be in the HOF. No reason the 4th leading receiver of all time shouldn't be.

fearsomefour

Legend
Isaac Bruce needs to be in the HOF. No reason the 4th leading receiver of all time shouldn't be.
I would argue Ellard as well.
I was so pissed when Bruce was given #80 after Henry left for Washington. I grew up watching Henry Ellard have his way with defenses despite being small and not a burner in terms of straight line speed. But, man could he run routes and had great hands. Turns out there could not have been a better player to hand number 80 to than Bruce. Similar sort of player as Ellard. Humble, quiet, just went out ran perfect routes caught everything and kicked ass.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been waiting for someone to notice and comment on the ' Fears Photos'! So I can drop a bit-of-Trivia on you! Look carefully!! He's NOT wearing a Face Mask!! Can you imagine in this day and age what could Happen!
TRIVIA: Back in the Old-Day, DE Len Ford, of the Rams, Play like this^! He took an Elbow to the Face, Not only did the blow break his Nose but Fractured both cheekbones! He almost never played again! Until the Rams created a Special Face mask for him, and then he went on to along career!
JUST FOR CONTEXT! Here's the photo's of Fears and Ford again
Fears 3.jpg
Ford_Len_HS_180-220.jpg

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
He should have gone in the year his Jersey number was Retired!!(y)(y):fuelfire:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I would argue Ellard as well.
I was so pissed when Bruce was given #80 after Henry left for Washington. I grew up watching Henry Ellard have his way with defenses despite being small and not a burner in terms of straight line speed. But, man could he run routes and had great hands. Turns out there could not have been a better player to hand number 80 to than Bruce. Similar sort of player as Ellard. Humble, quiet, just went out ran perfect routes caught everything and kicked ass.
I couldn't agree with you more!! And he's been a Pretty good coach in the NFL Too!!

…..

Legend
Ellard was one of my favorite Rams and I never thought we'd have another #80 like him, but Issac sure stake his claim.

A blessing I guess!

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Some of these you might have to click "Watch on YouTube."
Billy Waddy puts the Rams past the Cowboys!

Here is a case for Henry Ellard to make the HOF!

Isaac Bruce having a career day vs the 49ers!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Some of these you might have to click "Watch on YouTube."
Billy Waddy puts the Rams past the Cowboys!

Here is a case for Henry Ellard to make the HOF!

Isaac Bruce having a career day vs the 49ers!

Here's to BRUUUCE'S 4 TD's!!
rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG
rotfl.PNG

49ers.jpg
And Bruce is like daring them ...
Somebody stop me.gif