Jermelle Cudjo signed by Chiefs

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know I did man. Good luck on the job front. Waiting tables can be a pretty good gig. Our servers make about 30 bucks an hour on most nights.
Thanks man. And yeah, I waited tables last summer and did pretty well, 30 bucks an hour sounds pretty sweet though. Really trying to bar tend this summer though heard they do really well at some places.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Thanks man. And yeah, I waited tables last summer and did pretty well, 30 bucks an hour sounds pretty sweet though. Really trying to bar tend this summer though heard they do really well at some places.
The only thing I might say is that bartenders tend to have to listen to drunk speak and play psychiatrist a little too much for my taste but it can be fun at times.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
The only thing I might say is that bartenders tend to have to listen to drunk speak and play psychiatrist a little too much for my taste but it can be fun at times.

I did it a bit when working through law school and really enjoyed it actually. You get to talk to some real hot women if you're in the right place as well! And if its a sports bar - and its not too busy - you just get to watch the sports! I used to spend hours watching golf in between cleaning glasses...