Jeff Fisher on Beckham Jr.: “There’s clearly a lack of respect"

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm waiting for a picture of him getting hit high and low from different sides so someone can make a "Bend it like Beckham" meme....

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Is that you Gregg Williams? o_O

"Destroy the Beckham and the Giants will die."

The kids an awesome player BTW.
I don't wish him to be injured, just bent in half. If that results in injury, so be it.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Another Steve Smith! Hate him if he's not on your team!
So what you're saying is that it's...
Politics.jpg

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Good segment. Clearly explains how none of the Rams were responsible for that ridiculous shit that happened on their sideline. And after seeing some of the footage out there, he's right. But it only takes a few media guys, an announcer, and several hundred lazy fans to label the Rams as dirty after something like that. I blame Coughlin. He told his players that they had to be aware of how physical the Rams play (aka, 'dirty'), and his players took it upon themselves to get ahead of the game and play dirty first.

V3

Hall of Fame
Good segment. Clearly explains how none of the Rams were responsible for that ridiculous crap that happened on their sideline. And after seeing some of the footage out there, he's right. But it only takes a few media guys, an announcer, and several hundred lazy fans to label the Rams as dirty after something like that. I blame Coughlin. He told his players that they had to be aware of how physical the Rams play (aka, 'dirty'), and his players took it upon themselves to get ahead of the game and play dirty first.
You have any video showing ODB grabbing Ogletree's facemask and pulling him down? I can't find any. That might be a big reason everyone thinks it's on AO.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You have any video showing ODB grabbing Ogletree's facemask and pulling him down? I can't find any. That might be a big reason everyone thinks it's on AO.
Yeah, someone posted it here in slo-mo. I don't know which thread though.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I'm guessing the fans on the Seahawks forums have not seen these pics, nor care to do so. They'll still call our team dirty.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good segment. Clearly explains how none of the Rams were responsible for that ridiculous crap that happened on their sideline. And after seeing some of the footage out there, he's right. But it only takes a few media guys, an announcer, and several hundred lazy fans to label the Rams as dirty after something like that. I blame Coughlin. He told his players that they had to be aware of how physical the Rams play (aka, 'dirty'), and his players took it upon themselves to get ahead of the game and play dirty first.

Yup.. I might add that just a few years ago, people were coming in here pushing us around.. well that ain't the case no more. Now we are the hunters.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Odell Fuckham thinks he's the second coming - he may be, but is gonna get murdered one day for popping off
Again, this is due to the NFL headquarters deeming him the "flavor of the month." He has an incredible catch in one game and all the networks make statements that it's the best catch ever seen, so they put him up on the pedestal. I guarantee he will fade out of existence in the next couple years, because his ego will get the best of him. I put him in the same category as Owens, Moss, and co., only in ego, but not in talent.