Jason La Canfora sucks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
There is a discrepancy when your knowledge in order goes 1. Sith Lords 2. D&D 3. Football

and your an f'n football sports journalist!
Oh man just had a terrible thought... What if Donald is a Sith Lord. :D

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Per-16 Game Numbers over the past three years for two NFCW QBs on that list
QB A (25 years old)
4470 yards
28 TDs
12 Ints

QB B (28 years old)
4004 yards
25 TDs
13 Ints

QB B is somehow the "up-and-coming talent," while QB A is somehow stuck in a lower tier. Yeah, right.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
QB A (25 years old)
4470 yards
28 TDs
12 Ints

QB B (28 years old)
4004 yards
25 TDs
13 Ints

QB B is somehow the "up-and-coming talent," while QB A is somehow stuck in a lower tier. Yeah, right.

True but you have to agree that QB B is kind of dreamy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
QB A (25 years old)
4470 yards
28 TDs
12 Ints

QB B (28 years old)
4004 yards
25 TDs
13 Ints

No doubt. And the funniest thing is Goff has demonstrated who he is when he's got the guys around him: a top QB in this league.

There are no QBs I can think of who are held to the standard Jared Goff is by the media. It's fucking stupid. This is why the Rams better goddamn get this OL fixed this year. Because if they don't I am not going to want to listen to more stupidity about our QB. If that happens I'll probably take a year off from this shit.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The sports media has long since made up their minds on Jared Goff. He could break every conceivable record there is to break for a quarterback, and they'd be like "but McVay." I say, let them make up what they want. We can laugh all the way to more Super Bowl wins.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
QB A (25 years old)
4470 yards
28 TDs
12 Ints

QB B (28 years old)
4004 yards
25 TDs
13 Ints

And in QB "B"'s case, his own HC tried to win in the playoffs/SB by keeping the ball out of his hands while QB "A" had full confidence of his HC despite his coming up short