Jared Goff: "I promise you guys it will get fixed. Everything in my heart and soul."

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What about the 2nd year and the 3rd year? He's no longer a rookie. You add to the offense and start to run the system at full freight because he has adjusted to the speed of NFL defenses and knows the verbiage.

What about the 2nd year and the 3rd year? He's no longer a rookie. You add to the offense and start to run the system at full freight because he has adjusted to the speed of NFL defenses and knows the verbiage.

We know because they made it a point that they weren't going to do it. Plus, we heard the verbiage on Hard Knocks. We do know.

That's the point I'm making that was in hard knocks when Goff wasn't the starter why would they change it for a guy that's not the starter. So we don't know if anything changed when he became the starter

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Huh? I gave you the formula for calculating percentage.
In other words, I showed my work.
Where's my gold star?

You got the answer wrong. I will give you half credit for showing your work. No gold star for you. You can have a gold star if you help Jeffrey Fisher find his challenge flag. He seems to have misplaced it. :LOL:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Huh? I gave you the formula for calculating percentage.
In other words, I showed my work.
Where's my gold star?
How about a chocolate starfish instead? It'll have to wait until I'm off work though.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's the point I'm making that was in hard knocks when Goff wasn't the starter why would they change it for a guy that's not the starter. So we don't know if anything changed when he became the starter

They're not going to change the verbiage in the middle of the season after he becomes the starter. The entire offense, including Goff, knows it by that point. Changing it hurts everybody. That something you either do before OTAs/Training Camp or you don't do it at all.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You got the answer wrong. I will give you half credit for showing your work. No gold star for you. You can have a gold star if you help Jeffrey Fisher find his challenge flag. He seems to have misplaced it. :LOL:
epic_facepalm_5452.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Never had one.
They good?
Some are better than others but 503 might get mad if I start posting them. I push it sometimes with the booth thread.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
[av]http://www.moviewavs.com/0053148414/MP3S/Movies/40_Year_Old_Virgin/upyourasses.mp3[/av]
GettyImages-629165368.jpg

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
It's not fixed yet. He has to win a playoff game first before I say he kept his promise. My heart has been broken too many times in the past 10 years.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It is, I don't deny that. This is the most optimistic I've been since I can remember. I just wouldn't call it fixed just yet.

it's fixed because they look like an nfl offense. we don't have to worry if they fall by more than a score behind. the rams are the highest scoring team in the league. it's fixed.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
No I'm not going to dig 14 pages to see why this thread was brought back. Is LaChamp on one again? His Quick and G Rob is going to be a HOF'r rants? lol

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
It's not fixed yet. He has to win a playoff game first before I say he kept his promise. My heart has been broken too many times in the past 10 years.
Facts. Offense. Led by Goff. Worst to first. He kept his promise regardless of any individual fan expectations.