James Harden Traded

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Rockets will likely be better off with the picks from the Nets; Harden is not going to get better with age, and I personally hate his defensive effort, speaking as someone who was a defensive replacement on her basketball team. The Thunder will have an excellent lottery pick or two, though.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
No shock after all the shit he talked about the organization.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Lakers are still better.

R.I.P Mr Buss.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
NBA is just a joke

Truth.

Compare a NBA Finals game rating to a shitty NFL regular season game rating. The shitty NFL game will have more than twice the rating or more.

The NBA now uses the old Harlem Globetrotters model for scheduling opponents for their favorite teams. It's literally just like that now.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Truth.

Compare a NBA Finals game rating to a shitty NFL regular season game rating. The shitty NFL game will have more than twice the rating or more.

The NBA now uses the old Harlem Globetrotters model for scheduling opponents for their favorite teams. It's literally just like that now.

Yeah, and it's whatever team LeBron James is on.

James Harden? Screw him.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rockets will likely be better off with the picks from the Nets; Harden is not going to get better with age, and I personally hate his defensive effort, speaking as someone who was a defensive replacement on her basketball team. The Thunder will have an excellent lottery pick or two, though.
Harden doesn’t need to get better with age he was the mvp in 2018 and coming off of back to back to back scoring titles averaging 30, 36, and 34 ppg and he’s still only 31 (tail end of his prime). his defensive effort has always been in question but he is certainly a capable defender when motivated. But other than that he is undoubtedly one of the top Players in the league.

keep in mind the nba draft is not like the NFL draft where even late first round picks are good. The talent is much more identifiable at the college/hs level and franchise changing players rarely fall outside the lottery. It’s like equivalent to drafting Brady in the 6th. What I mean to say is the 3 picks the nets gave the rockets will be late picks unless you don’t think the nets will be a deep playoff/ contender with kyrie Kd and Harden. So I don’t think it’s fair to say the rockets will be better off the nets will likely win a championship in the next 3 years baring injury or kyrie retiring (but even with just KD /Harden they are still contenders) and the rockets will be lucky to get an Allstar with those late picks.

…..

Legend
After “The Decison” I kinda soured on the NBA all together.

Give me the old days with Detroit, Philly, Boston. LA, Chiago....those were the golden years for real.

These new cats.....nah, just cant.