James Daniels IOL Iowa

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I like Landry, however, you have to have a partner to trade back...People seem to forget that, but you can't dance if nobody is willing to move up. And you also have to receive decent value. Last year the Rams liked Everett and felt they could trade down and still get their man and it worked, however, it didn't work back in 2012 when the Rams traded down because two of their linebackers were still available in Mychal Kendricks & Bobby Wagner, so the Rams moved down several slots only to watch both of them go off the board before their selection as the Rams ended taking RB Isiah Pead and netting an extra pick that amounted to nothing...So again trade down as long as you have a plan B, C & D.

I am quite aware that there has to be someone to trade with. But toward the end of round 1 is often a good trade spot.

Players with a first round grade are not in infinite supply. The Rams should be in a good spot this year, with a few very talented players left on the board. With so many teams, likely to take a QB early, I am sure some would crave a few non QB types to add to their weak roster. Many of those teams have extra picks.

Ants

Starter
I am quite aware that there has to be someone to trade with. But toward the end of round 1 is often a good trade spot.

Players with a first round grade are not in infinite supply. The Rams should be in a good spot this year, with a few very talented players left on the board. With so many teams, likely to take a QB early, I am sure some would crave a few non QB types to add to their weak roster. Many of those teams have extra picks.

True, and I'm even thinking that at #23 we might still have Lamar Jackson or Mason Rudolph sitting there for some team that wants to pull the trigger on a QB.

As far as Daniels goes...someone mentioned that he's quick but has "size issues".
That immediately made me think of A.D. He seems to be doing OK so far. :yess: