Jalen Ramsey will attend camp without extension:

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This helps my anxiety haha :D
Just follow my model friend! On a regular basis I tell that little storm cloud building up in the back of my mind to fuck off. It works great unless I didn’t notice my boss talking to me :D

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Just follow my model friend! On a regular basis I tell that little storm cloud building up in the back of my mind to fuck off. It works great unless I didn’t notice my boss talking to me :D

LOL! I love it!!! ***makes mental note***

bluecoconuts

Legend

I think that it's clear Ramsey wants to be here, I wouldn't worry.

He's really not that complicated of a guy. He wants to be wanted and he wants to be great. Jags didn't act like they wanted him and he wanted to leave. Rams proved they wanted him via trade, so he wants to be here.

Sounds like he wants to settle in and be a family man, doesn't want to be swearing because of his daughter, etc. Pay the man and make him feel wanted and he'll happily lock down receivers for us.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
This helps anxiety too...

1590690232079.png

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Im not understanding the Diva stuff, at least not while he's a Ram. He's saying he wont hold out, feels confident they on same page and is excited about the defense and his possible extended role in it

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
For the millionth time:

PAY THE MAN.