Jake Paul to fight Mike Tyson

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I will be tuning in early as I dont think it will take long for Tyson to test Pauls chin. Could be like a bunch of Tysons fights and end quickly.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I hope you're right. The skeptic in me still has my doubts. I haven't payed any attention to the build up. Paul might be buying into his hype too much. We'll see.

There was the presser and a reporter was asking when Jake Paul would take a real fight instead of these gimmicks… Jake Paul leans back and says “I think he just called Mike Tyson a gimmick”

The look on Tyson’s face… “what did you call me?” Dude looked ready to fight Paul, the reporter and anyone else who had shit to say. He looked like the old angry Mike…

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think this is a work.
If they really box Tyson should destroy him.
But, if it is a prearranged bullshit fake fight like Tyson vs. Roy Jones....well, that would suck.
It is sort of sad Tyson feels the need to do this, but, at the same time....it's his life.
Go Mike.
I think I heard it reported that this would be a sanctioned fight and not an exhibition. If so, It will count toward their pro records.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I won’t give a single dollar to watch Jake Paul fight Tyson because it gives him money, but I damn well want to know - and hope - that Tyson will slaughter him in the ring.
I'm not paying anything to that douche either. Please knock the shit out of him Mike!!!

mike tyson boxing GIF

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well this is a bummer, hope you're ok Mike!!!