It's possible that the Bears could end up the #2 seed

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If the Rams don't take care of business and win out, they don't deserve the bye. This is the time of year that the true contenders play their best ball.

Our playoff hopes are largely in the hands of the defense, as well. They must be capable of hanging in a defensive type playoff game in order to give us our best shot at surviving the playoff field.

If the defense gets better play in even just a few positions moving forward we could be the team in the NFC. If not, we will be eliminated and hopefully make the required roster changes this offseason.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Can't do pineapple. My mom's badly allergic, and I don't like it myself.
I am jonesing for pizza right now or Chinese food or Mexican food....I’m tired of being good!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Can't get past people eating pizza with a knife and fork too and this from a person who won't eat ribs in public because I don't like to mess up my hands...(Leave it alone @LoyalRam )

A friend of mine used to eat wings with those clear plastic gloves that food workers wear. I did it a couple of times when we went out for wings and it's a damn good idea.

It's also possible they miss the playoffs.

That's true too, I didn't notice that MINN could take the division.

…..

Legend
I predicted the Bears would fall to the 5 or 6 seed and lose the division to the Vikes on the final fame of the season, setting up an immediate rematch in the divisional rounds.

Obviously THAT went out the window when the Bears won last week.

Was not expecting that outcome!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Bring it. Im not trying to go about this season worrying about other teams. If we really are the best team, teams should not want to play US. Not the other way around.

jap

Legend
I don't care where the 'Aints or 'da Bears are seeded . . . as long as they both make the playoffs, and we get a second crack at both of them. That's right! I want our boys leaving no question concerning who is NFL royalty this season, and we gotta thoroughly atone for those two losses to do so.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Totally disagree with you on ribs and lobster. But I'll give you the pizza. I hate Chicago deep dish pizza,
Disagree meaning you like to get your hands messy in a public place?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
A friend of mine used to eat wings with those clear plastic gloves that food workers wear. I did it a couple of times when we went out for wings and it's a damn good idea.

That's true too, I didn't notice that MINN could take the division.
Not any more though :)

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You people are making me hungry.

Anyone tried wings in an air fryer? How are they?
Remarkably good!
I like to cook them 3/4 of the way, toss em in Franks Buffalo Hot Sauce, and then finish in the fryer.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I don't care where the 'Aints or 'da Bears are seeded . . . as long as they both make the playoffs, and we get a second crack at both of them. That's right! I want our boys leaving no question concerning who is NFL royalty this season, and we gotta thoroughly atone for those two losses to do so.
That’s right. Beat them both. Then the Cheatriots for the title.

Frogbelly

Rookie
Name
Frogbelly
From what I'm seeing right now, down by 7, Gurley out, Goff finding not many open receivers, the D not covering anybody. They will be hosting a divisional playoff game. The O line is allowing pressure with 4 rushers and the Bears showed how to take Donald out of the game. The Rams owned the 3rd quarter. Not anymore. They can't stop anyone and they aren't moving the ball. I'm not feeling very good about what I'm seeing. This has not looked like the same team since the bye week.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Unless the Rams play better than what I'm seeing, playoff seeding won't make any difference. Even getting a bye will just mean we don't lose until the second week of the playoffs. It's like the Rams hit a wall right after the Chiefs game. Goff has been off, the defense, while a little better, can't do enough when the offense can't even score. And then there's the turnovers......

The ship can still be righted but it's going to have to happen soon. We only have to beat the Cardinals and 49ers to lock up a bye.

Ram77

Rookie
We lose one more and we are playing the Vikings at home on Wildcard weekend then at Chicago in the Divisional round if we somehow beat the Vikings

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Never thought this thread was necessary.....man oh man, from my favorite Ram (regular season team) to my wimpiest in 2 weeks....is that possible?
This team lost heart and physicality and dominance.....Gurley must be hurt....and GOff doesn't look like the same player one bit.