It's Official Saffold's Season is Done Ir'd.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
You got me good. I almost kicked through my bedpost with anger at Saffold but it cracked me up a little when I figured it out. Whew... But I can appreciate the humor in it at least somewhat.

Shuie3225

Starter
Dude that shit was fucked up...especially when no one knows the extent of the damage. I'm a pretty superstitious person so I wouldn't have touched it but man common we need the positive juju right now.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This is so wrong... but... I . Can't . Resist .

Now badnews, please don't take this the wrong way.

But you're a cocksucking, motherfucking, dickcheese eating cocksucker.

Ahhhh man that felt good to get out of my system.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
181.gif

RamsFan14

Starter
He took it back guys, lets try and relax a lil. Yea it was a lil over the top, but who hasn't told a joke that was out of line before? As a jokster, I know that feeling... You're gana hit and miss with them. Mistakes happen and he apologized, no need for a punishment. As if these comments aren't enough to deal with haha.

And yes, my heart sank too... Until I read he was placed on the IR Saturday, was like what... (then checked the date of the post).

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Got me too, but honestly it didn't surprise me. That speaks volumes about how i feel about the re-signing of Mr Saffold. From a fan perspective i don't trust his durability.

…..

Legend
As I read the first couple sentences I was thinking..."Why was Saffold lifting weights on Friday??" (gameday)

haha basterd

Alan

Legend
I liked it. Got the old heart pumping and now I don't need that extra pot of coffee. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
^^^ Yep, that was a quick way to knock the cobwebs loose this morning. Well played @badnews ....well played.

Status
Not open for further replies.