Is LB Troy Reeder the Real Deal?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
LB Troy Reeder seems like he is playing pretty well for the Rams Defense. Will/Can he be a key player for the Rams Defense in the future?

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
A key player?
No. We need a serious upgrade opposite Littleton.

But we should keep him on the roster.

Psycho_X

Legend
Nope, he is a third/fourth string lb’er. looking forward to finally seeing Micah Kiser next season... hopefully.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
He is way too slow to be effective at the NFL level. He is a placeholder until we draft his replacement.

fearsomefour

Legend
Donald, Ramsey, Littleton.....that is the complete list of the players on D proving that they are the real deal.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
We really have to upgrade our ability to stop the run or we are going to be looking at a similar season next year.

TexasRam

Legend
Reeder is a liability. It's Wade trying to look smart yet looking dumb with this decision.

fearsomefour

Legend
Reeder is a liability. It's Wade trying to look smart yet looking dumb with this decision.
I think it is a lack of options.
I’m surprised Young hasn’t climbed the depth chart.
The best way to look smart is to win. Traditionally Wade doesn’t like playing a lot of younger players. I just don’t think he has a lot of options at ILB.

Ellard80

Legend
Reeder is a good mid run stuffer... he just is two one dimensional to be an every down mlb

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Nope, he is a third/fourth string lb’er. looking forward to finally seeing Micah Kiser next season... hopefully.

From the little i've seen of Kiser, he isn't much of an upgrade over Reeder. I hope the Rams improve on both these guys this off-season.