Is it just me......

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Rams have the better roster and should win this game. But yeah, it ain't just you. Without Talib in our secondary... I expect a shootout and just hope we win.

Yeah, we have the better team and should win.

Rodgers is great but lately he's had problems with good teams on the road. In the last two years, Green Bay is 17-15 (#12 is 14-9) but they/he hasn't faired well.....on the road against teams with double digit wins at years end.

2016 @ Atlanta (11-5) lost 33-32
2017 @ Atlanta (10-6) lost 34-23
2017 @Minnesota (13-3) lost 23-10**
2017 @Carolina (11-5) lost 31-24

this year he's 0-2 on the road

2012 through 2017 they are 24-24 on the road against all opponents

Last edited:

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
The Rams D is 'ranked' 7th in yards. that looks good, but the Defense is average at best right now. We have a lot of good players....but teams still run easily, and our DBs aren't playing so tight that Rogers and Brees can't put up 34 points. Our offense can put up 37-41, so we may win anyway.

The Rams defense beats up the bad teams very well.....lets see this SUnday if we can hold them to under 28.

Without Kupp, we may have to.

The defense is average at best? I think your being way to hard on them. After the 3rd quarter of that Seattle game this defense has been good against the run. If not for Barron missing tackles at the LOS they would have been great. I feel like replacing Barron with a platoon of Hager/Kiser/Wilson would really help against the run.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
Collapse the pocket and contain his outside scampers, Rams win! This is going to be fun!
Rogers is funny because he seems to better scrambling to his left even though he is right handed.....maybe it alllows him to see downfield better?
I'd like to see Shields snag a pic today.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it just me, or is this a Packer @ss kicking situation?

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
At first, I thought the Rams should have this game no problem. Look how Frisco almost beat the pack at home. Then as the week progressed, I hear about 2 of their 3 top receivers were out and now coming back. I didn't realize Cobb had been out. That is a huge loss for them, so that alone makes them better. Then I hear Rodger's knee is almost back and he will be much more mobile. Not to mention coming of a bye. Offensively they have me worried, especially if we can't get that outside rush going to keep him in the pocket. It looks like more than 70 points could be scored in this game.

I think Gurely will have a huge game rushing the ball. Goff will have over 350 yrds. Come the 4th quarter it will be close and our 4th quarter defense will be up against Rodgers 4th quarter heroics. I hope the D is up to it again.