Is anyone gettin the Lions game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

RamsFan4Life said:
StlouisramsX said:
Ram Quixote said:
bluecoconuts said:
I hooked up with a girl who was a Pats fan here in LA... However when she was making breakfast in a Brady jersey the next morning I made the decision that I wouldn't call again. I found her facebook and she had pictures of her in that jersey as well, I should have checked that first.
My brother is a big Rams fan, but his son roots for the whiners and his wife is a Cowgirls fan. My wife, since we moved up to Washington, roots for the Shehawks. She's always done that shyte to me, talking up the Raiders and the Vikings when we lived in So Cal. Strange woman. She thinks my die-hard Rams fandom is a big joke, yet she doesn't give me any crap over my Dodgers.

My point is, you can't ever tell how your woman is going to roll, especially if they don't really understand football and their fans. Some guys get lucky, but most of us just endure.
lol. My wife wanted the scoop before we got married.
She said, "Okay, which teams am I supposed to hate and why?"

KEEPER!!!

No doubt. Very smart woman. Although I can't resolve this equation:

KEEPER + X = BLISS

other than:

KEEPER = BLISS - X
:sly: (sorry X..... JBYBB! :tooth: )