Iron Sharpens Iron

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Even though he has on the red shirt, I'd think Bradford is going to be prepared for any and all pass-rushes he sees this season too.

Yeah that's a sneaky/underrated pick. I think having Williams drawing up blitzes and what not will no doubt help Bradford in reading defenses, and in turn it might even help our rb's with blitz pickup.

jap

Legend
If Britt lasts I'd say that's true, but Aaron Donald is gonna be the quickest and possibly therefore the most powerful tackle our guards see. Force = speed times mass er sumthin like that.

Force = mass x acceleration

Momentum = mass x velocity

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
I think that Stacy, Cunningham and Mason should be a good test for the safeties in terms of run support. But yeah, probably the lines are the best example.

wr te rb ol qb should all be tested agianst williams new defense. but i agree the ol and dl should be tested the most.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I have to go with the Ol and DL facing each other each day.

I'm not sure how much our #1 O vs #1 D running our schemes they will be doing but the one on one battles will be good no matter who's stuff they are running.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Force = mass x acceleration

Momentum = mass x velocity

2l2p8p.jpg

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I think our corners are going to get quite a few lessons on how to play a receiver without letting him get into your head.

I think Tru, and Jenks are pretty good at keeping their head in games. They might talk a lot of shit lol, but there's never anything after the play. I don't think it effects their game either. It's actually kinda the defenses job to try and get in the offenses head and be the shit disturbers, to throw THEM off their game imo.

I'm actually kinda worried about Britt to tell the truth. I hope he can take what he gives out. I honestly have could care less about all the talk as long as you preform on the field. If Britt is having a halfway decent season leading up to the Seattle game, I really hope the put a mic on him. Can imagine there will be some talk hahahaha

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Sorry for the temporary threadjack -X-. :hijack:
---------------------------------------------------
And here's the rest of the story........

Woman Throws Table, Chairs Go Flying During Out-of-Control Fashion Show Brawl
Billy Hallowell

It was a fashion show and competition gone terribly wrong. After a contestant apparently didn’t like a judge’s decision, she threw a chair — an action that sparked a brawl so unbelievable you have to see it to believe it.

The antics unfolded in Charlotte, N.C., where a local group rented space for an event purportedly called the “NC Awards Ball.” Charlene Henderson, the woman who owns the location where the incident occurred, told WBTV-TV that she was in disbelief over what unfolded.

“I’m still baffled. My people that were here are just still dumbfounded on how it turned out really,” she told the outlet, as an orderly and peaceful event quickly turned violent.

A YouTube clip that was uploaded on Sunday shows the brawl that inevitably unfold. In the video, people are seen throwing tables and chairs at one another. One man seems to have a blunt object and another has a taser. One word easily describes the scene: Chaos.

“Let’s take it outside. Take it outside,” a man can be heard saying on the mic, but to no avail. Furor continues.

One woman picked up an entire table and miraculously threw it across the room — all while seemingly holding onto her handbag. A group of men responded by tossing chairs at her, but she appeared unshaken.

A frantic 911 call provides even more bizarre details, as a man seeking emergency assistance purportedly told authorities, “It’s escalating! He has a sword and an axe!”

Police are apparently having a tough time getting anyone to comment about what unfolded, so the video is serving as prime evidence in solving the case. As of Thursday, no charges had been filed.

According to WBTV-TV, Henderson now worries about how her venue will be perceived. However, she defends the event promoter, claiming that he did everything he was supposed to do and that adequate security was on hand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I think the saying should be Steel sharpens Steel since a high carbon sharpening steel can be used to sharpen knives. However a stone, sandpaper, and sharpening compound on a leather strop all work better.:love: