Inside the Unraveling of the Seattle Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think it's a bit of sour grapes myself.

Yeah it’s got to be something like that.

Watching him play, he seems to bounce back from mistakes. I can’t say I ever thought I saw Wilson appear to be struggling with that.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Hags put up a losing season and Petey's head may roll off the chopping block.

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Enjoyed the read. But I love how it overlooks so many other problems relating to the defense, like Sherman's requirement for support over the top vs almost any wideout and all the other BS surrounding their individual players.

Their line was never built properly, either, and that's something that will erode the window of any winner. Whole lot of nonsense in that article, but of course I had a $#!T eatin grin as I read it. :p

Very few things warm my heart than the thinking about demise of the chickens.They have a real shot at the 4th spot in the division. Happy days. This is the game winning TD in OT at Seattle by Sean McDonald.
2004 win in seattle.jpg

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I can’t wait to torch “little dick” Sherman this season. I will be there in Santa Clara in person to watch it. Wearing my new jersey.

78577468-4D71-483E-86BB-0FFDAD1AEA23.jpeg

Turducken

Starter
Amazing parallels between LOB and GSOT. Similar run length. Two SB appearances, one win. Handful of nfc West titles. Maybe 4 or 5 HOFers apiece. Will their wheels fall off completely and lead to a rut that is so long that we start to feel sorry for them? We can only hope.