Inside the Rise of Sean McVay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
This is a great read about our Head Coach. I wanted to put the whole article on here, but it's a small book. The link is below. Enjoy!

upload_2018-1-3_20-20-20.png

The jaw-dropping youth of the Rams’ newest sideline savior is just one of the things that makes him different from your average head coach.

LOS ANGELES --As Sean McVay headed home from the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum on a sunny Sunday evening in mid-September, his black BMW 750i exiting the interstate and traversing the north slope of the Santa Monica Mountains, the Rams' 31-year-old head coach was 1,400 feet above sea level, and as low as he had been in a long, long time...

http://www.nfl.com/labs/sidelines/sean-mcvay/sean-mcvay.html

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
I love articles like this. The author allows the subject to tell the story. I'm really glad that the Rams landed this man as coach.

Ellard80

Legend
Great writing besides the beginning is kind of creepy.

A very good read (however some of those things Goff supposedly said, don't sound like Goff at all..)

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
Great article. Sean is the real deal.

Interesting conversation about the Niners -Bears game at the end. I will be curious if we ever get into a similar situation to see if we ever “let them score”.

Ellard80

Legend
The hoody is the only coach I can think of atm who had the balls to do that.

It's absolutely the right play in those rare certain situations.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
Love this bit here:
"I think that's one of Sean's best qualities," says Rams assistant head coach/linebackers Joe Barry, who worked opposite McVay as Washington's defensive coordinator in 2015 and '16. "He is really, really good and really, really young -- and usually, when you have that combination, the dude's a total asshole. And Sean's the complete opposite, in any setting. He's more inquisitive than anything. He could 'big boy' anybody, in any situation, and he doesn't."

I think it's safe to say the Rams are in good hands for the foreseeable future.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Mike Silva...follows us all the time? I'm guessing he's tight with Les or Kevin D. Kev, you still around? A little clarity for the boys?