Injuries around the league

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
From what I saw it looked like he tweaked his knee running towards the sidelines
He didn't run to the sideline, he decided to try to run over a defender last minute .He basically RG3d himself when he was on the browns .

Really stupid decision.

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
I'm hoping Garopposplat isn't really, seriously injured.
I don't want the 48ers to suck so bad that they get a high, high 1st round pick and if he's out, they could get the first overall pick.

baconandbread

Let's get the Karty party starty

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I feel AWFUL for William Hayes.

This dogshit with the roughing penalties needs to be worked out.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Stupidest rule ever enacted. Its football. players land on other players, sometimes its a dogpile. Now they want to exclude one guy from getting landed on. It can't be done. Players running around at full speed, 11 guys that all look the same and they all looking for the guy the ball and take hi.m down. Now they want to change the rules for one player. Might as well give him a red shirt.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel AWFUL for William Hayes.

This dogshit with the roughing penalties needs to be worked out.

d players are not important. there's millions of them out there. but qbs? won't someone think of the qbs.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
d players are not important. there's millions of them out there. but qbs? won't someone think of the qbs.

I read that and Sarah Mclachlan's song started playing in my head.

I saw sad QB's with long faces looking forlornly into the camera.

"For only $19M a year, you can sponsor a QB. They face abuse and physical violence. But with your donation, we can help these QBs rehab and get back to being the happy ball slingers they are meant to be."

I gotta stop eating Chinese food so late...