Incognito Smashes His Own Car

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhxRam

Maybe he got tired of it breaking down all the time.

I mean it is a Ferrari. They are getting worked on more then they are driven.

Ram_of_Old

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
He called it the N word and it wouldn't respond, so he decided to get its attention.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Right along with smashing his career...
image.jpg

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
I am going to wait until more of the story comes out before passing judgement on this one.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Sign Richie to a eternal contract to pkay LG. Maybe he can toughen up Saffold so he won't get injured as much.....and Bradford too. And play DT

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Sign Richie to a eternal contract to pkay LG. Maybe he can toughen up Saffold so he won't get injured as much.....and Bradford too. And play DT
And while he's not playing he could beat the shit out of the other teams' mascots. I like where you're going with this.:cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Who says I'm not? Think Demoff is the only one who kicks around on these boards?

Ram_of_Old

Sure, we need a cancer in the locker room...

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The media is so funny and people follow like sheep. They would have you believe this is some huge deal, a red flag, a character concern. But, lets use our own critical thinking skills for a second. What does this actually tell you? He has an anger problem? No shit his profession is hitting people for a living you don't survive in the nfl without that dark side. I don't see the big deal here...what do you expect from these guys? For most of them, football is all they know..what are we really expecting

Ram_of_Old

The media is so funny and people follow like sheep. They would have you believe this is some huge deal, a red flag, a character concern. But, lets use our own critical thinking skills for a second. What does this actually tell you? He has an anger problem? No crap his profession is hitting people for a living you don't survive in the nfl without that dark side. I don't see the big deal here...what do you expect from these guys? For most of them, football is all they know..what are we really expecting

You are probably right, but the last thing he needs at this point is more press. Just a very stupid move.

Ram_of_Old

I watched the interview when he admitted smashing his car again. He said he is going to donate it to charity. Richie better hold onto to his wealth as long as he can, since his football prospects don't look so promising.