Inactives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I missed the Hayes announcement... ouch.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Agree. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Rams select a C/G with our first draft pick next season, which won't be until the 2'nd round anyway. Barnes is grading 29'th of the 33 rated Centers, and Wichmann is graded at 54'th with OG's. Saffold & Barnes are doing a decent job in pass pro, but both are grading poorly in rush blocking. Wichmann is decent as a run blocker, but showing poorly in pass pro.
I bet that injury last year to Brown really set him back. He is really raw just like GRob but if he improves technique he can be a solid player. I wonder if they would give Donnal a chance at OG? Really disappointed that Cooper is not playing. What exactly is his injury?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not surprised by the WRs - Jamon Brown is a shock to me. I could understand Wich getting the start but inactive? This has to be punishment for missing a meeting or curfew or something

lockdnram21

Legend
I am getting real tired of Fish being so careful with the rook WRs. They both went full speed in practice didn't they?

Could have used at least one of them to have some hands they can count on today. Oh well here's hoping Quick makes me eat my words again!
From what Simmons said on Twitter from what he seen in practice he could tell they were going to be inactive. I think he's giving the others shots because he doesn't know who to get rid of

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
Hmmm no Quick on the inactive list :rolllaugh::rolllaugh::rolllaugh: