Inactives

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
So much for Jamon Brown getting his starting gig back.

And both newly healthy rookie WRs inactive too - ouch.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Wow. Lot to unpack here. Coty's not even active and neither Jamon.

It sounds like Jamon hasn't lived up to his potential. SAD!

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Both rookie WRs out. This is starting to get annoying, but if they aren't ready they aren't ready, better not to rush them.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wonder if they're healthy but they just didn't get enough snaps and learn the game plan this week. Only thing I can think of to keep those two inactive.

lockdnram21

Legend
I at least thought Cooper would be active.... What if the plan is for them to be active with Goff next week

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Wonder if they're healthy but they just didn't get enough snaps and learn the game plan this week. Only thing I can think of to keep those two inactive.

I think so. But it's just a guess on my part.

Martz used to have a plan with injuries; if a guy appears ready... sit him one more week to be sure.

It might be a good approach in this case, considering they are rookies and likely to only contribute a little at this point.

Q729

Legend
Looks like more of the same. Maybe they thought the guys out there now were just starting to gel last week... Whatever. Just take care of business.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
With Tavon and Brittt oth nursing injuries, I hoped to see at least 1 of the rookies active today.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Not a shocker seeing Coop has a fractured bone. Little disappointing though.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
It sounds like Jamon hasn't lived up to his potential. SAD!

Agree. I wouldn't be surprised to see the Rams select a C/G with our first draft pick next season, which won't be until the 2'nd round anyway. Barnes is grading 29'th of the 33 rated Centers, and Wichmann is graded at 54'th with OG's. Saffold & Barnes are doing a decent job in pass pro, but both are grading poorly in rush blocking. Wichmann is decent as a run blocker, but showing poorly in pass pro.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I am getting real tired of Fish being so careful with the rook WRs. They both went full speed in practice didn't they?

Could have used at least one of them to have some hands they can count on today. Oh well here's hoping Quick makes me eat my words again!