In case you didn't already know...I received credentials to cover the Senior Bowl!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Just wanted to share some cool news. I look forward to reporting about the Senior Bowl for my own website. I am planning on going the whole week and including the game. Be sure to follow @DowntownRams & @JKBogenDTR on twitter for all the buzz, analysis, videos and other content. Love ya guys!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Incredible news Jake.
Keep up the great work.
Thank you! It was a fantastic sight to see my name and the Senior Bowl approving my credentials. Regardless what happens here on out the Senior Bowl clearly saw enough credibility in Downtown Rams to give me this opportunity. I will not waste it.

…..

Legend
Congrats on the credential Jake. Great step for you. And with your determination, it's just the beginning. Proud of ya dude!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Congrats on the credential Jake. Great step for you. And with your determination, it's just the beginning. Proud of ya dude!
Thanks man I really appreciate it. It's been incredible being able to do this and having it lead to somewhere. I'm lucky and especially lucky to have all you guys.

nighttrain

Legend
Just wanted to share some cool news. I look forward to reporting about the Senior Bowl for my own website. I am planning on going the whole week and including the game. Be sure to follow @DowntownRams & @JKBogenDTR on twitter for all the buzz, analysis, videos and other content. Love ya guys!
Go Jake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lookin to see some great stuff from ya
train

…..

Legend
Thanks man I really appreciate it. It's been incredible being able to do this and having it lead to somewhere. I'm lucky and especially lucky to have all you guys.
Imagine the personal touch you can put on some of your writing with face to face meetings with some of the young and hopeful seniors.It will add a whole new dimension to your draft coverage. Get all the notes you can get!

JKBOGEN

JAKE OLIVER ELLENBOGEN
Imagine the personal touch you can put on some of your writing with face to face meetings with some of the young and hopeful seniors.It will add a whole new dimension to your draft coverage. Get all the notes you can get!
That's a really good point! I am definitely excited for this. My LA trip was mainly to get in touch with the fans of the Rams out in LA and spread the word of DTR but now this is like actual work and experience of being a journalist. I am super stoked. I have been in contact with some podcast friends who have the Senior Bowl experience and I look forward to applying that.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I was wondering where you disappeared to Jake.

I was wondering if you joined the Peace Corps or something.

Ran off to join the circus?

I mean it worked out okay for me.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Congrats! Deserved with all the hard work you guys do!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jake, I knew ever since you wanted to see that Winston Churchill selfie :redcard:that you was going places! Congratulations my man, you deserve this (have the time of your life!)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Congratz! Jake!! I'll be looking forward to your reports!!(y)

RamsFlash80

Pro Bowler

This is awesome to have one of our own ROD guys covering this! Congrats buddy and look forward to the reports and analysis! Have fun cause your living the dream man! :football: