In 2024, the Rams need three “insurance policies.”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I’ll add another: O-line insurance. We’re one tackle injury away from starting Noteboom, one center injury - or Shelton leaving in free agency - away from starting Allen - and we all know how unreliable both of them have been. I love what Dotson’s done, but he’ll have an enormous market; he’s quite easily the best guard, so we have to prepare in case he leaves.

JBRam77

UDFA
For Stafford, I tell ya who I wouldn’t mind if Wentz were to leave, and it’s not the sexiest name but it’s someone that I think could play winning football if we ever needed him to….Tyrod Taylor. He played well this season for a Giants team that had a poor offensive line and few weapons outside.

I have a close family friend that has worked in the Ravens front office forever, and he’s raved to me about Tyrod Taylor as a backup QB. Tyrod backed up Flacco for a few years and this guy said Tyrod is one of the best teammates he’s ever been around. He’ll always be prepared and be a great veteran presence in the lockerroom.

For Kyren….Kareem Hunt maybe?
always appreciated Tyrod Taylor