I'm now a HUGE Anchrum fan

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
It's hard to be a fan of anyone who lasted one play. Again, you can't blame someone for getting hurt, but I sure wish Anchrum lasted more then one play.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
He's a good dude for sure been a fan since his college days.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That's the thing I like about people like Anchrum. It doesn't cost anything to do a kind deed for someone. It doesn't hurt people to be nice to the people they meet. He understands that.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
That was a great story by Jourdan.

Anchrum goes right to the top with my favorite Rams. Definitely rooting for that young man!

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think we can all agee he is a great guy but, like Boom and Allen, he has also been injured a lot. He is cheap, however. Glad I don't have to make the O-line decisions next year!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
LOL how can you not like the Clemson program and Dabo. They do things the right way there....
Just messin' with you but I am a Tarheel. You know, where our best football cheer has also been "just wait until basketball season!".

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
Just messin' with you but I am a Tarheel. You know, where our best football cheer has also been "just wait until basketball season!".
Gotcha, ill be at the game in Charlotte on Saturday, have no idea what to expect. Just like the Rams been an odd season for us....