I’m No draftnik, but here’s how a good start to Rams draft might look…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Everyone keeps saying the first round only has 15. So that insinuates that picks 15-30 should be roughly 2nd round values. Which in turn means maybe in that group the Rams see something other teams don't. So as has been pointed out the best way to deal with this is simply follow your draft board. Rams have a ton of needs.

And for the record I favor Edge and Corner too. As well as TE. Don't think OT will be the pick but if they think the guy there has a real shot to be a LT, well, it's redshirt time. It would annoy me but I'm gonna try to not, as you put it, fall in love with only certain outcomes. This is how you avoid being old and bitter on your front lawn in a stained wife beater yelling expletives at the neighbors like @Loyal.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everyone keeps saying the first round only has 15. So that insinuates that picks 15-30 should be roughly 2nd round values. Which in turn means maybe in that group the Rams see something other teams don't. So as has been pointed out the best way to deal with this is simply follow your draft board. Rams have a ton of needs.

And for the record I favor Edge and Corner too. As well as TE. Don't think OT will be the pick but if they think the guy there has a real shot to be a LT, well, it's redshirt time. It would annoy me but I'm gonna try to not, as you put it, fall in love with only certain outcomes. This is how you avoid being old and bitter on your front lawn in a stained wife beater yelling expletives at the neighbors like @Loyal.
LWEYH2c.gif

dang

Legend
I want a top player using R2.36 but Some examples to consider for a trade down from R2.36
for NYJ R2.43/R4.112
for NO R2.40/R4.115
for NE R2.46/R4.117/R4.135
For ATL R2.44/R4.113

Memphis Ram

Legend
I say it every year.
Team needs don't influence player availability.
Teams draft players and not positions.

It would be utterly foolish for this team to focus on a particular position and pass on a better player that happens to not play a position being focus upon.

Take the BPA within reason and fill holes with free agency.