If the Rams make one significant move.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Its hard to say who will become available. I read that the Rams don't expect to make any moves this summer. So, it sou d's like they are rolling with what they've got, at least until the trade deadline

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Just wondering where A’ Whiterspoon ends up ?
He signed with The Rams June 29th 2023.

During training camp he wore number 23. I said he was going to start ? People would say,that’s Kyren Williams.Ram Fans back at The START OF Training Camp 2023
didn’t even think much about either player.

Whatever,but The Rams situation has changed so much since then.

Ram all can talk all kinds of crap about understanding me as all of you who want 2 ?

The funny thing is how much we as Rams Fans know & don’t know.

I look back at the Detroit game & think how weak Whiterspoon looked.Then again,what was he like in the locker room?Where would The Ram been without him last year before that point ?

I’m just super curious about why his value is so low & if The Rams (MFL)at least him a chance to prove himself even more in 2024 ?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The more you listen the more Rams Fans should like.His dad is from LA area & a Rams Fan.

Very spiritual soul as well,being gracious.It’s hard for me to figure out why he hasn’t signed a contract in The NFL ?