If the Rams make one significant move.........

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
before camp, what would you want it to be? A Vet signing, trade for a player, or trade one of our players. Maybe you do not want them to make any moves or feel like they can't make another significant one even if they wanted to this year.

I would like it if we signed another Edge player like Yannik Ngakoue, or Carl Lawson.

What do you guys want to see?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
IMO, I believe they bring back Ahkello Witherspoon unless something happens to Jones I think they like UDFA ILB Omar Speighhts and feel CB is where they could use some more depth.

dang

Legend
I think the Rams defense needs a little veteran infusion. I was calling for Calais Campbell but he is gone. Personally I’d like a better vet ILB to push Rozeboom back and Reeder out of the 53. Another Vet CB like Witherspoon (or another team cut) if TWhite isn’t 100% by the end of training camp also makes sense.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It feels like linebacker is our weakest, depth wise. We can’t lose Ernest Jones to injury.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
ILB, CB, DL, WR

I think if we have an injury to any of these position groups we become very thin. As it stands with things as they are ILB is the choice for me.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I think the Rams defense needs a little veteran infusion. I was calling for Calais Campbell but he is gone. Personally I’d like a better vet ILB to push Rozeboom back and Reeder out of the 53. Another Vet CB like Witherspoon (or another team cut) if TWhite isn’t 100% by the end of training camp also makes sense.
Those would all be great moves! Vet minimums?

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
John Johnson and Akhello Witherspoon both had solid seasons for the Rams last year, I'm surprised they haven't landed anywhere yet.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
ILB all the way. I love Jones but we are real thin behind him. I'd also look to have someone to push Rosenboom or whatever his name is.

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
I’m happy with where we are.

If I had to add a player, it would be an ILB, but it would depend upon the cost.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd
John Johnson and Akhello Witherspoon both had solid seasons for the Rams last year, I'm surprised they haven't landed anywhere yet.

I had originally thought that too; but after watching highlights of the 2nd half run last season (a couple times at least), um, the secondary was bad—really bad. The Rams should have blown out a couple teams only to have the games stay tight because of bad coverage and blown assignments. They should have flat out lost to the g-men, but some bad execution saved the day for the Rams. The Rams outplayed the ravens except for a couple big plays, especially passing plays that looked like blown coverages.

Witherspoon is/was a peculiar situation. He had some terrific plays, no doubt, but there were several plays where he was beat and the opposing QB couldn’t make the throw. I was surprised to see how often that happened—more than I remembered at the time.

I like how the Rams look at Safety going into camp, but I remain concerned at CB because White has not shown a full recovery yet. My fingers are crossed on that because if he can’t go, the Rams are back to Durant and Kendrick fighting for a starting job. They both will have to play better than last season.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
ILB would be my number one wish

WR would be my second. Until Kupp stays healthy for a full season, it’s a need.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I had originally thought that too; but after watching highlights of the 2nd half run last season (a couple times at least), um, the secondary was bad—really bad. The Rams should have blown out a couple teams only to have the games stay tight because of bad coverage and blown assignments. They should have flat out lost to the g-men, but some bad execution saved the day for the Rams. The Rams outplayed the ravens except for a couple big plays, especially passing plays that looked like blown coverages.

Witherspoon is/was a peculiar situation. He had some terrific plays, no doubt, but there were several plays where he was beat and the opposing QB couldn’t make the throw. I was surprised to see how often that happened—more than I remembered at the time.

I like how the Rams look at Safety going into camp, but I remain concerned at CB because White has not shown a full recovery yet. My fingers are crossed on that because if he can’t go, the Rams are back to Durant and Kendrick fighting for a starting job. They both will have to play better than last season.
True enough, as I recall Witherspoon's play kinda tailed off in the second half of the season. But to my mind he saved the secondary last year. Durant underperformed and Kendrick was boom or bust (maddeningly so).

Not saying Witherspoon was an all-pro, but as I recall he was clearly the Rams' best corner, and I'm surprised he doesn't have a job.
And yeah, all the CB's got torched at times last year.

I'm optimistic White will bounce back in time for the season opener, they've gotten good at the Achilles surgery. And DWill has always been one of my favorite players, glad he's back. Secondary should be a big upgrade.

Tano

Legend
True enough, as I recall Witherspoon's play kinda tailed off in the second half of the season. But to my mind he saved the secondary last year. Durant underperformed and Kendrick was boom or bust (maddeningly so).

Not saying Witherspoon was an all-pro, but as I recall he was clearly the Rams' best corner, and I'm surprised he doesn't have a job.
And yeah, all the CB's got torched at times last year.

I'm optimistic White will bounce back in time for the season opener, they've gotten good at the Achilles surgery. And DWill has always been one of my favorite players, glad he's back. Secondary should be a big upgrade.
Yeah they have gotten good at the Achilles surgery but the player may perform okay but I just don't see 100% at CB.

RB WR & CB to me are the 3 toughest positions to come back from an Achille's injury.