I would Torch the Earth...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I just heard Michael Irvin tell Marshall Faulk, "If the Rams Don't Win this game the will be just another Team(words to that effect) and Faulk told him " this coming from a guy who's Cowboys are playing the way they are playing!" ( these aren't exact quotes, but you get the idea!)

Yeah that was pretty funny. I watch the NFL pregame too, and mostly because of Marshall reppin the Rams. Had to laugh when he chose them over the Saints and they called him a homer lol. Great to see the love he shows the horns.

Last week was about the offense overcoming a playoff level defense and they came up short. This week is about the defense overcoming a playoff level offense. I do like a lot of things with this matchup, but man am I nervous today.

Rams getting a win here isn't end-of-the-season level need, but getting a W in the bank here is important to keep pace ahead of Seattle. If they can win today then they should be able to get one of the two (Philly or @ Seattle) remaining tough matchups and win enough to either take the division outright or get into the playoffs with a wildcard.