I woke up and no big trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy not to have to wake up having my mind blown for the umpteenth day in a row.

Still, feels weird now. Like it might be a normal day after surviving a hurricane...

I’m gonna make a coffee and try to sort all this out.

We didn’t make a blockbuster trade or signing last night. *deep breath*

Wonders will never cease...

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I woke up and had a boner. But then i wake up like that every day.

Actually I'm just about to go to bed. With a boner.

jap

Legend
Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy not to have to wake up having my mind blown for the umpteenth day in a row.

Still, feels weird now. Like it might be a normal day after surviving a hurricane...

Well, we did resign the Invisible Man, Jake McQuaide. You know, the long snapper who is so consistent, so efficient that no one ever hears his name. Apparently, that kind of invisible efficiency extends to his contract resigns as well.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, we did resign the Invisible Man, Jake McQuaide. You know, the long snapper who is so consistent, so efficient that no one ever hears his name. Apparently, that kind of invisible efficiency extends to his contract resigns as well.

DAMN, YOU'RE RIGHT!!!

Okay....all is right in the world, again!!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hurricanes, coffee, Invisible men, lazy asses and boners. That just about covers it.

Ants

Starter
Hahaha! It was sort of the same for me. After I woke up, I thought about putting on the NFL Network to see if there was another signing or something. I think I was sort of hoping not, though. :thinking:

Dirigo

Rookie
Name
Andrew

Sometimes no news (or very little news) is good news my old post dispatch friend

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm a study in contradiction. The need is calling me, and it's SONOFA! C'mon Snead, I need my fix... Help a brother out and get me some Von Miller!

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Yea something isn't right. It's been quiet for too long.

giphy.webp

Maybe the other 31 General Managers have blocked Snead on their cell phones.

There is a Rumor that Rams GM Les Snead has been calling several NFL GM's 20 to 30 times a day and many calls have been made between the hours of 12 am & 4 am.

These GM's are too tired to make sense of what the hell Les is offering and he's constantly talking over them telling them how much better their teams will be if they just listen to what he has to say.

GM's are getting sick of Les blowing up their phones and disrupting their sleep. More than 20 general managers have admitted to blocking Snead on their cell phones.

ip_1-1-310x165.jpg

Les-Snead-720x405.jpg