I love TG30.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
When's the last time you've seen a kid who's so football-savvy? That's what gets me; this kid just gets it. He gets it, and he's so talented as well.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
146 yards rushing, 15 receiving - and showed he was a savvy pro on his last play instead of going for more.

I think it's clear why the Rams leaped to draft him, despite the injury.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Wtf...This guy is beyond. This dude causes confusion. He knows how to manage the clock. His vision is impeccable. And is fast.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kid really impressed me today ... In the me me me nfl ... He showed it was all about the W boys we got a gamer here and he is only going to get better

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
GREAT JOB!!!! TG30
That took a lot of discipline to not go for that TD on the last run and it would have been his first as a PRO

rking4441

Rookie
Name
Richard
My how the O-line looks better with Gurley running in the secondary! If the Rams can steal one in GB it will be a sweet run to the playoff and maybe the Div title!!!

Go Rams!

DenverRam

Starter
I was beyond overjoyed when the Rams drafted him.

Today.... just so happy for him that he has his legs back under him. Could tell he was not ready last week.

FrankenRam

Starter
146 yards rushing, 15 receiving - and showed he was a savvy pro on his last play instead of going for more.

I think it's clear why the Rams leaped to draft him, despite the injury.

The next to the last play, his dancing around WAS very savvy. The last play....well, it was ok. But given it looked like he was going to score, the Rams would have been up 9...assuming the PAT isn't missed. Being up 2 scores with < a minute to play would have been ok too.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
He's going to be a monster for us and with AT and when Quick is ready we are going to be dangerous

V3

Hall of Fame
Wtf...This guy is beyond. This dude causes confusion. He knows how to manage the clock. His vision is impeccable. And is fast.
I actually don't think he has his speed or quickness back yet. If I'm right, get ready.

tonyl711

Starter
he won the game on those last 2 possesions IMO, cant wait to see what he can do after he is truelly up to speed. looks like we have a damn good RB corps.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Quick fun fact ... The Rams are undefeated when TG has rushed for 100 yards