I HATE the Whiners!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
I think we need this thread going into the 2022 season. The Rams slayed the whiner demons in 2021-2022. The beauty was beating them in the NFC championship game and then going on to with the super bowl! For me, the super bowl win was a cherry on the sundae because I almost feel ashamed because I think I had more joy after beating the whiners, although I was ecstatic after the Rams won super bowl 56. I was in Vegas watching the game in my room and after the game, I wore my Rams shirt and high fived all the other Rams fans. (I also won about $5000 in SB wagers and a Royal flush on a $1 poker machine)

The best part for me was how Dweebo Samuel was talking trash about how the whiners will punch the Rams in the face and expected the whiners to win.

To be honest, I wasn't feeling so great after Kittle got the TD to make it 17-7. But I said we're going to score right now and it's going to be a barn burner. Sure enough, the Rams defense came through and got stop after stop and Jimmy G choked like he did in the super bowl with the Chiefs. The whiners now own the distinction of blowing the biggest 4th quarter lead in NFCCG history.

I recently saw the show on NFL Network "1999 Rams" where Charles Haley and Norton Jr. coined the phrase the "SOSAR" Rams. Isn't it ironic that the Rams won 2 super bowls to the whiners zero since then?

p.s. I really hated merton hanks.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I think we need this thread going into the 2022 season. The Rams slayed the whiner demons in 2021-2022. The beauty was beating them in the NFC championship game and then going on to with the super bowl! For me, the super bowl win was a cherry on the sundae because I almost feel ashamed because I think I had more joy after beating the whiners, although I was ecstatic after the Rams won super bowl 56. I was in Vegas watching the game in my room and after the game, I wore my Rams shirt and high fived all the other Rams fans. (I also won about $5000 in SB wagers and a Royal flush on a $1 poker machine)

The best part for me was how Dweebo Samuel was talking trash about how the whiners will punch the Rams in the face and expected the whiners to win.

To be honest, I wasn't feeling so great after Kittle got the TD to make it 17-7. But I said we're going to score right now and it's going to be a barn burner. Sure enough, the Rams defense came through and got stop after stop and Jimmy G choked like he did in the super bowl with the Chiefs. The whiners now own the distinction of blowing the biggest 4th quarter lead in NFCCG history.

I recently saw the show on NFL Network "1999 Rams" where Charles Haley and Norton Jr. coined the phrase the "SOSAR" Rams. Isn't it ironic that the Rams won 2 super bowls to the whiners zero since then?

I’m a Hater to a certain extent.

—I was with 9er Fans watching the last game of the season.Enjoyed the first half.In fact I was ok with The Niners beating The Rams at SOFI!

HATE The Fact 9er Fans still DOMINATe LOS ANGELOS

Sort of funny. Anyway I LOVED Kittle walking off LAMBO Field in the partial evening lightly snow turf. —Talk about a CLASSIC game. As an NFL(Ram Fan) it was The Best.

-I can add onto it,but that game imo was Great! So for all The HATE there was Love. As an NFC West Fan at times I cheer for the opponent & that was 1 game.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Could have stopped with the title.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
The stakes were high in a Rams defeat--- Mcvay would have had a hard time living down losing seven straight to - Kyle Shanahan--The 49ers winning the Superbowl in SoFi stadium.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The stakes were high in a Rams defeat--- Mcvay would have had a hard time living down losing seven straight to - Kyle Shanahan--The 49ers winning the Superbowl in SoFi stadium.
I was under so much stress in that game with the Rams behind in the 4th….so much more than intheSuper Bowl. I knew we had to slay the dragon and they did for the NFC West history books

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I was under so much stress in that game with the Rams behind in the 4th….so much more than intheSuper Bowl. I knew we had to slay the dragon and they did for the NFC West history books
I was so stressed-- I drank nine keystone ice beers (at home) (after 17 years of sobriety)

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I don't remember how I felt when the Rams were loosing in the NFCCG. I only remember the ecstasy of the Rams winning and the whinner fans leaving before the clock was at OO.

There is no better feeling than beating the loudmouth whinners and their loudmouth fans. And then we won the SB and I got to say, there is no better feeling than winning the SB and flaunting it at the loudmouth whinner fans.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

I hate the giraffe neck looking hanks too.

Fuck him and the whiners.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing

Which hotel were you at? I watched the Niners game at the Venetian.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I was under so much stress in that game with the Rams behind in the 4th

You and me both. But that made the 4th quarter comeback so much sweeter ... and I will never forget that final "YEEEESSSS!!!" I blurted out when Traivan Howard came down with the game sealing pick. What a great moment in Rams history, and easily the sweetest of the five NFC championships they've won.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which hotel were you at? I watched the Niners game at the Venetian.

I was at the California Hotel in downtown. Hawaii peeps frequent that hotel plus I get a lot of comps there so it's a no brainer for me. Although the Venetian is definitely nicer.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't remember how I felt when the Rams were loosing in the NFCCG. I only remember the ecstasy of the Rams winning and the whinner fans leaving before the clock was at OO.

There is no better feeling than beating the loudmouth whinners and their loudmouth fans. And then we won the SB and I got to say, there is no better feeling than winning the SB and flaunting it at the loudmouth whinner fans.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry8zUARhmPc

OnceARam

Hall of Fame

CanadaRam

No guts, No glory.
Name
Andrew
The streak has started.
At the end of regular season, Rams will have won 3 straight against niners.

McVay's only weakness is behind him.

Looking forward to the whiners tears for many years to come

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I would put my hatred of the San Francisco 49ers up against almost anyone. Goes back half a century, beginning with a three-year-run (1970-1972) when John Brodie’s Niners won three Division Titles despite the Rams beating them 5-of-6 times, usually by double-digits.

In the ‘80s, the Rams may have been the second-best team in the NFC but the 49ers, with Walsh and Montana were the best. And the Rams almost had Bill Walsh!

Still, I don’t under-rate or estimate those fuckers. San Francisco has had a lot of good teams. That’s what makes beating them so memorable and enjoyable.

The 1985 Monday Night comeback that led to a rare Division Title. The 1988 Week 16 blowout that secured a playoff spot (4 Everett TDs and 4.5 Greene sacks) and Bruce’s four touchdown receptions in 1999. These are great memories for a life-long Rams’ fan.

Getting destroyed in the ‘89 NFC Championship was awful (but a great three-game-run to get there).

Beating S.F. In the NFC Championship this past season was fantastic.

All these strong emotions are based on hating this opponent, and recognizing how good they are. For me, both are needed. I just don’t get as much pleasure from a strong Rams team defeating a weak opponent that has little history with the Rams.

I thought the 49ers were really good last year and playing really well in January. Thought they were well constructed to beat the Rams. Still think they are loaded, and a formidable challenge. They have a huge question at QB.

I would love to see Garoppolo traded and Lance struggle and fail. Just not assuming either.

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I would put my hatred of the San Francisco 49ers up against almost anyone. Goes back half a century, beginning with a three-year-run (1970-1972) when John Brodie’s Niners won three Division Titles despite the Rams beating them 5-of-6 times, usually by double-digits.

In the ‘80s, the Rams may have been the second-best team in the NFC but the 49ers, with Walsh and Montana were the best. And the Rams almost had Bill Walsh!

Still, I don’t under-rate or estimate those fuckers. San Francisco has had a lot of good teams. That’s what makes beating them so memorable and enjoyable.

The 1985 Monday Night comeback that led to a rare Division Title. The 1988 Week 16 blowout that secured a playoff spot (4 Everett TDs and 4.5 Greene sacks) and Bruce’s four touchdown receptions in 1999. These are great memories for a life-long Rams’ fan.

Getting destroyed in the ‘89 NFC Championship was awful (but a great three-game-run to get there).

All these strong emotions are based on hating this opponent, and recognizing how good they are. For me, both are needed. I just don’t get as much pleasure from a strong Rams team defeating a weak opponent that has little history with the Rams.

I thought the 49ers were really good last year and playing really well in January. Thought they were well constructed to beat the Rams. Still think they are loaded, and a formidable challenge. They have a huge question at QB.

I would love to see Garoppolo traded and Lance struggle and fail. Just not assuming either.
You need to up your hate meter, and peg it out!

se1Z7Ly.png

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

the-hate-is-strong-in-this-one.jpg

Brudda... your hate IS strong, but I strongly believe that my level of hate for those low lifes may possibly be matched (very unlikely though)... but it simply cannot be surpassed.

Reading through the things you brought up in your post made my blood pressure rise. I haven't forgotten any of those either... but there's so much more too.

Let us be proud of it my Brudda... because...

good-good-your-hate-has-made-you-strong.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams need to roll them this year. I want a two game sweep and the Shitters to barely miss the playoffs. Enjoy that middling first round pick fuckers. :hug:

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
I strongly believe that my level of hate for those low lifes may possibly be matched (very unlikely though)...
Sorry to those who have heard this story many times before......

Early 80's I enter 7th grade junior high.
Our PE coach is the notorious Coach Turner. A Marine style drill sergeant who's sole goal in life is to turn 'boys into men'. He invented the cross-fit style workouts before cross-fit was a thing. Vomiting was common due to level of cardio required in his strenuous workouts.

Coach Turner was a 49er fan.
Once or twice a week he'd do the pop quiz to a boy in our class...."Who's your favorite NFL team?"
If an answer other than 9ers was given the whole class would have to do some form of outrageous cardo like sprints, or the Tennessee shuffle, or the wall sit for 60 seconds....after the punishment was doled out, he'd ask the same boy again. Always, the answer would change to 49ers.

Until later in the year the day everyone dreaded came. It was my turn to be asked.
"Rams". I exclaimed.

Tennessee shuffle for 5 minutes.

Now, think you want to change your answer?
"Rams". I exclaimed.

Sprints.

The cycle went on and on for the entire 60 minute period.

The whole class suffering due to my stubbornness to yield.
I was not popular that day.

Coach Turner told me I was the first student to ever hold out the entire class period without caving.
He was proud of me. He never asked me that question again for the rest of 7th and 8th grade at that school.
To this day, one of my favorite all time teachers/coaches.

Looking back, I'm not sure I would have had held out if Coach Turner was requiring a different answer than 49ers. Don't get me wrong, I love the Rams and always will, but I do believe I hate the 49ers equally or even more than I love the Rams. Maybe its a Yin / Yang thing...like Neo and Agent Smith. One doesn't exist without the other. The good side and dark side of the force.

Go Rams!