I Can't Help It, Kurt Warner Bothers Me Now

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Kurt doesn't bother me... but that wife of his gives me the heebee jeebees.

@Prime Time ... I was actually introduced to this whole Ram message board thing for the very 1st time during the Warner/Bulger troll fest. And to top it off.... it was at RamStalk in the Post Dispatch website. It's literally amazing that I'm still around posting today. Truth be told... if it wasn't for our sanctuary here I wouldn't be.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

@Prime Time ... I was actually introduced to this whole Ram message board thing for the very 1st time during the Warner/Bulger troll fest. And to top it off.... it was at RamStalk in the Post Dispatch website. It's literally amazing that I'm still around posting today. Truth be told... if it wasn't for our sanctuary here I wouldn't be.
For the LoveofKurt, man!

Tano

Legend
Kurt:
jifGnfQ.jpg

Jared:
Yvonne_Strahovski_Comic-Con_2012.jpg
I miss Chuck and Sarah Walker was HOT

She does a great job doing an American accent because when I viewed the youtube replay of Chuck's cast at Comic Con and heard her Australian accent.... Completely different voice

Another binge worthy show to watch if it ever comes back to Netflix

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Anyone who believes Kurt Warner only identifies as a former Cardinal needs to go rewatch his hall of fame speech.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Oh, I remember those days so well. RamStalk's toxicity made me search for other avenues.

Thank fate for ROD.