I bet every ROD dollar on Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Sorry Gentlemen, ACTION CLOSED.

One of our members pointed out that the Rams were favored, NOT the Bears. All bets will be honored.

A new line will be posted reflecting the current correct spread, which has the Rams favored by 1

Please accept my apologies.

* CGI smacks dog with newspaper *

:lol:

duckhunter

Starter
I did that last week when the points were way in my favor. I like their chances and have a bet on them but I really like taking candy from a baby. I have so many bets on this week I can't remember them all. Kind of fun to do that. Outstump the bookie.

RamzFanz

Damnit
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I did that last week when the points were way in my favor. I like their chances and have a bet on them but I really like taking candy from a baby. I have so many bets on this week I can't remember them all. Kind of fun to do that. Outstump the bookie.

That's cool. Standing by your team and showing them you believe when they need you the most isn't for everyone. :wink:

…..

Legend

too bad I couldnt outstump myself on this one. I had to take the new line, never saw it coming so I didnt get a bet in. :(

Even so, I'm good with the Rams at -1. I even put 20 REAL dollars on them straight up with a partner at work who likes the Bears.

duckhunter

Starter
I used to bet with bookies every week on football 40 years ago. It was fun. Small money for the entertainment.

I really like 3 team parlays for 5 to 1 odds. Most times, it's a losing bet but you got to have one or two a week. College is best for that. In the old days, I take teams like Nebraska, Michigan and say Alabama against dogs and give 4 TDs up on each game. 5 team parlays are impossible even at 10-1 but it was fun trying. You used to be able to get different spreads between bookies. One bookie would have a team and TD and another bookie would have the same team and 5 points. Bet it both ways with the different bookies and hope that it comes in at 6 and you win on both bets. I like to look at arbitrage bets like that. The 'rest of the Ram's season' bet in the Sports book offers a chance to arbitrage. I have bets from Rams finishing 1-5 to 4-2 with varying amounts and varying odds. Sharpens your whit. I like to win like everyone but I like the action of doing it more so. Really that is where wall street got their arbitrage beginnings. From the tracks.

My brother in Hawaii and I go to the horse and dog tracks on the rare occasion that we get together and he'll have 100 or so tickets prior to the first race. Of course, he studied the form all day. I still like to pick mine before each race but I usually have it mostly handicapped. Give me the dogs, quinellas, trifectas, and exactas. When I was in Guam, three nights a week for nearly 3 years. I had a great night if I made 40 bets and paid for my food and drinks and came back with an extra five in my pocket.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is a tough game.

Chicago is a good team... even without Cutler.

A great team? No.

RamzFanz

Damnit
This is a tough game.

Chicago is a good team... even without Cutler.

A great team? No.

It is a good match. I'm hoping ST keeps them in poor field position, Zac Attack keeps them honest, and Tavon gets the ball in the open field.

…..

Legend
I'm thinking the home crowd wiill energize the defense and our D-Line will own this game. Look for the Rams to win big.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm thinking the home crowd wiill energize the defense and our D-Line will own this game. Look for the Rams to win big.

Zac Attack and Sack Attack. I'm good with that!

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig
Short of an injury, no way Stacy doesn't notch his third 100 yard game of the year this week against that D. I think we ride Zac and our D to a big win!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Short of an injury, no way Stacy doesn't notch his third 100 yard game of the year this week against that D. I think we ride Zac and our D to a big win!

Definitely a ball control game. The Bears are mighty in the secondary. Pound that rock and when they aren't looking, spring TA on them. I would have a few TA running plays on hand too.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Ahhhhhhhhhh, who is doubting the Rams now?

DOUBLE UP BABY! :woot::woot::woot::woot:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I said I would and I did.

Well, not quite, it wouldn't let me bet it all for some reason. I still have $1.

Who else believes? Who's with me?

BET. IT. ALL!

BET. IT. ALL!

BET. IT. ALL!

BET. IT. ALL!

BET. IT. ALL!
Thats awesome. Kudos and props!
th