I am BORED!! Rams next Big Transaction??

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I am so happy that we don't even think about the draft until February. There were way too many years where the draft was the only exciting thing we had to look forward to come November.
Ain't that the truth. Before McVay we'd get excited about our picks and the excitement would last until September. Then reality would set in. I have no problem being bored until the season starts.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Ain't that the truth. Before McVay we'd get excited about our picks and the excitement would last until September. Then reality would set in. I have no problem being bored until the season starts.
Yeah back then we were excited at the possibility of going 8-8. 9-7 would have been dreamy!!! Under McVay that "dreamy" is our low point! It's a great time to be a Ram fan!!!!

Ram65

Legend
Good stuff!
I have no idea but would guess you should want a Donald extension next because that could open-up significant 2022 cap space for the Rams; and they would probably need that before another significant signing or trad
Sounds right to me. They may have a little more money depending on Wagner's 2022 cap hit before getting AD's extension done.

Interesting but I don't see Jones on the Edge. May be utilized more in a blitzing-role from the inside.

Opposite Floyd, I think it's Hollins and Lewis with Garrett as a wild-card. Whatever our opinions may be, my guess is the Rams' coaches have clear thoughts on both Lewis and Garrett ... No idea if those thoughts are positive or negative. Can also see an Edge-addition or two through the Draft, free agency or via trade.
I wish we knew what the coaches are thinking about the three amigos on the Edge.

I think the Rams want one more player that is a known pass rusher. Could just be me.

Yeah but I'm thinking Jones or Wagner blitzing a couple times a game ... not on a regular basis.

Also think they will continue to take Robinson off-the-field in most passing situations

I think they will do what they did in the SB. The one that covers the back will blitz if he stays in to block. Both have shown the ability to get pressure but neither is equal to a true edge pass rusher.

Right now it's Floyd-AD-Gaines-? on 2-3 and long that will be on the line rushing. It gets back to Holland, TLew and Garrett to see if any can step up. I like Fox as a possible rotation guy to add if they can't get a better edge player.

Still hoping for an Edge and CB.