How SWEET it is!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Hello everyone! Hope y’all are doin well, I’m sure these Rams should have everyone in good spirits. Hope a Merry Christmas was had by everyone as well.

How sweet it is to be a fan of this team! All the years of garbage football that we had to endure...my favorite is all the shit talking I’ve dealt with the last two years since they left....now the shit talking has calmed down quite a bit. Though I still hear the “they had to leave St.Louis to be good” argument...people are petty. I just grin!

No sweat off my back! Again...how sweet it is! Every week I waited for the wheels to fall off...but I’ll be damned, they just kept holdin on! I love it! And I love this team! Everyone have a great day. Enjoy these playoffs. Hopefully we come out okay.

A55VA6

Legend
Hope you had a great Christmas! It's a great time to be a Rams fan. We deserve this. Going to enjoy the playoffs win or lose.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah... can't think of a more deserving fan base (other than CLE) to finally be rewarded after far too many years of ineptitude and disappointment.

Indeed... how sweet it its!!!

John-Herbert-Gleason-known-professionally-as-Jackie-Gleason-February-26-1916-%E2%80%93-June-24-1987..jpg