How much are you willing to trade for Foles?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramsey

Starter
Name
Ramsey
I'm very impressed by 90% of the ROD Foles trade suggestions! Which explains the sinful number of LIKES I distributed on this thread.

Tell you the truth...I feel like I'm Tevye the Dairyman, from Fiddler on the Roof, who milks rams and ewes and agrees with everybody on Nick Foles trades.

He's right, and he's right - they can't both be right! Right?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXIdamBEUJE

I'm Tevye, the one on the far right...No Dude...
You're other right!

PS... Far Right doesn't mean I'm Republican.

Last edited:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Step one makes sense, probably the only realistic way for them to get into the top 5. That being said would you rather trade for Foles and drop back to 20 or would you rather trade up yourself to grab Mariota?
I've been railing Mariota his whole career despite being a quasi-Duck fan. Then in the post season I actually liked some of his throws, thought he looked great at the combine and now? I wouldnt say I am hoping for a trade for him, but wouldnt hate it either

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
I've been railing Mariota his whole career despite being a quasi-Duck fan. Then in the post season I actually liked some of his throws, thought he looked great at the combine and now? I wouldnt say I am hoping for a trade for him, but wouldnt hate it either

They should just trade Bradford for Foles and be done....JMO.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I would not have been willing to trade Bradford for Foles

I'm sure the Rams Talk people are loving it