How good was the LA Rams offensive line in 2020?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
So do I.
But you have to consider that maybe the Rams were able to do so much better than people thought they would was because we beat them with the organization's ability to adapt to the pandemic situation.

Particularly those early wins.

The offensive line healed & had more depth than years past.Akers was not really ready,but the Offensive was all brought back. I thought Jared Goff would’ve had a better season.

As for the off-season.Look at the 2020 season. Don’t see how there is any possibility that we go backwards.I know in The OC it will be progressive.

OTA’s may take a little while,but NFL Fans will be in the seats. Training Camp is a Big question Mark for now though with Fans.

WestCoastRam

Legend
Rams said, literally said, that because of training camp restrictions last year and lack of snaps, they gave most of them to starters. Wasn't much of a chance for players to show what they can do. The exception: Jordan Fuller. Why? Rapp was injured during camp so the snaps went to him.

You could say that Cam got a bunch of reps too but the intention was always to bring him in to be the starter at RB.

Last year was a redshirt year, it may not mean much in the long run but if you're looking for a reason for optimism on the lines and at WR/TE then you can reasonably say that there's some guys who didn't get the chance to show what they got.