How a Rookie Receiver Broke the NFL

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Look at that weak ass block from VJ during Puka’s red zone YAC vs Seattle in week one. Smh

Anyway, I hope Nacua doesn’t feel too much pressure to go out there and set the league on fire again this year.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Puka will easily break 1000 yards again and, probably, produce more touchdowns.

Stafford feeds his guys and Puka is now one of his guys.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Kupp is truly back to form along with Pula, defenses are in trouble.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I wouldn't be surprised if his yards are down this year from last year. And I wouldn't be surprised if his TD numbers are up this year.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Nacua's already pumped for a Motown return.

"Oh man, that was so exciting when we got that news the other day," Nacua said. "I almost didn't get any sleep. I was just thinking about, man, all the plays that we are getting ready to improve on and being able to be back in Detroit is going to be a fun one in Week 1."

For Nacua and the Rams, they will play back-to-back games at Detroit. The season won't be on the line this time, but the young wideout and his squad are no doubt hoping to fly back with victory to celebrate this time around.

"The Week 1 is a big one for us and obviously that's the game we get to play first," he said, "but man going out there to Detroit is going to be a fun one."

That kind of infectious excitement is worth a few points every game - bring it!!!

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
It would make me really happy to see a healthy Kupp, a healthy Nacua, and a healthy Whittington all kicking ass and taking names - and that’s before including Parkinson, Allen, Higbeast, Robinson, Atwell, Johnson, and the running backs in K-Will and Corum.
This offense can be insane.

The one player that I hope can take the next step and could have a huge impact if he does, is Davis Allen with his catch radius and great hands. But, I know that tight end is one of the tougher positional transitions from college to the NFL.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Look at that weak ass block from VJ during Puka’s red zone YAC vs Seattle in week one. Smh

Anyway, I hope Nacua doesn’t feel too much pressure to go out there and set the league on fire again this year.
With the running game being even stronger, and Kupp back to full health, I think Puka should be feeling less pressure.

Also, he’s had a full season in the offense. I think he should be feeling less pressure than last year.

Agreed about Van’s blocking. I’m glad they moved on from him. This offense should be firing on all cylinders by game 1.

dang

Legend

VJ had average NFL talent but below average effort. Not enough “dog” in him.

jjab360

Legend

That kind of effort is how you get traded mid-season. It's a shame because he could've been a good receiver if he had any kind of fight