Hot Sauce

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which Hot Sauce do You Prefer

• Franks Red Hot

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Tabasco

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Sriracha

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Other

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I can't cope with the lamest hot sauce ...

ElasticPotableArcherfish-small.gif

... I voted other ... ketchup lol.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just can't do Tabasco. I think it is the vinegar type feel I get from it.
Franks, Sriracha, Tapatio, and Chaloula are all good, and Chaloula was my favorite for the longest time.
Lately though, I've been getting this hot sauce from a Food Lion for $1.99. Can't beat it and it tastes great.

1588801194237.png

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I really like Backdraft fire hot sauce. It's not going to send you running for the milk jug. It's a little bit but has a nice flavor. It's more of a tangy mustard type sauce.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I do mix tabasco with soy when we make hawaiian lunch plates. Something about how they go together especially on rice is fantastic.

Pretty much like all hot sauces though. From the mexican ones like tapatio on through redhot even though it's mostly salt and vinegar.

The habanero sauces I'm cautious with, some of them are just too hot. But I do cook with habaneros, as I like their waxy taste.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is available on Amazon... it’s not super hot, but it’s good. Thickish, dark, and with the heat where it is... you can lather and dip it.

Reviews make it sound fairly mild, I find it a decent medium. Universal enough my wife likes it, and she’s into the more mild side.

They have 3 other varieties. I’ve tried 2. Ancho and Morita is my favorite.

If you want to like Siracha, but find it too hot... Their Guajillo & Red Jalapeno has a siracha vibe but mild by comparison to most.

images

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I use this one ... a lot. I'm not a fan of the red hot sauces.

41hoLRr7NDL.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Ok, I will give a tip for making the best tasting salsa ever. You will need these ingredients:

5 medium tomatoes( if you can get vine ripe even better)
1 large onion
1 bunch cilantro
1 clove garlic diced
5 medium jalapenos
2 cups tomato juice
1 Table spoon chicken bullion powder
1 pack McCormick or Lawry's taco sauce

Dice the jalapenos. If you want it more mild scrape off the seeds and membrane of all but one jalapeno. If you want it hot leave them all on. Or 2 or 3 for kind of hot. Saute the diced jalapenos and diced garlic in a couple table spoons of oil until softened. Olive oil is good also if you want it healthier. Add tomato juice, chicken bullion and taco sauce. Heat on low to medium for about ten minutes making sure everything is stirred well.

While the sauce is cooking, quarter the onion and dice the tomatoes. Put the onions and cilantro in a food processor and chop until everything looks finely diced. Add the tomatoes and hit the pulse button 5 or 6 times for 1 or 2 seconds each time to fully mix everything. Not too much or you will cream the tomatoes.

Pour the sauce into the processor with the other ingredients and use the pulse button a few times to mix well. And viola, a fresh tasting salsa with good flavor. Every time I make it for a get together everyone says its the best tasting salsa they ever had. The tomato juice, taco sauce and bullion is what makes the flavor.

By cooking the tomato juice it seems to add more life to the salsa. If I just make from fresh without cooking anything it only lasts a week or two at most. This one lasts 3 weeks or longer.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
This is one of my favorites. It looks like it would be really hot but it's not really. It is for spice wusses but it has great flavor. Wonderful on eggs.

15998361313427097483790276248268.jpg

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I've never even seen it.

Is this something you just found in Nevada?
I found it again in Nevada. It's made in Portland and that is where I originally found it several years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if you can find it down your way. This bottle was from a Smart Food Service I was in. I think I may buy a case of it today.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I found it again in Nevada. It's made in Portland and that is where I originally found it several years ago. I wouldn't be surprised if you can find it down your way. This bottle was from a Smart Food Service I was in. I think I may buy a case of it today.
I've seen that before. Must have been when I lived in the Portland metro.....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This is one of my favorites. It looks like it would be really hot but it's not really. It is for spice wusses but it has great flavor. Wonderful on eggs.

View attachment 38876

Okay.... I just bought that thought it was too hot. But... SOB... I was sampling another sauce then too....

Going to sample again now...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

View attachment 38876

My label is slightly different, but I think the same stuff?

I just took two “Peanut M&M size” dollops on a spoon... very good sauce... sweet... almost golden... my forehead was sweating after these 2. Not bad, I haven’t even sipped a drink... but its warm enough for me. Like (y)

0B3A07CB-C082-4FC6-8440-9DDE277DE946.jpeg

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

not a sauce but if you're ever eating spaghetti get some mexican chilli powder and dump a whole heap of it over the top of the spaghetti. you won't be disappointing in the flavour and extra bite.

1599874573118.png

useful when other members of the family do not like hot sauce.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Yeap I'm another Green Tabasco person.

From my mind teens till my mid/early 40s I use to mix some Ghost Peppers with some Vinegar in a Jar,like 32 oz size.

Poor the vinegar mix in the Chilli,whole family stayed away from it too hot I was told.lol

Btw ah vinegar helps clean out the body, has does that chemical in hot peppers, called capisan or something.