Hope this is true and they do it with us!!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
According to SI's Peter King, the Browns "seem prepared to move heaven and earth" to select a "new quarterback savior" in May's draft.
In other words, they're not handing the keys to Brian Hoyer, while Johnny Manziel, Blake Bortles, Derek Carr, and Teddy Bridgewater are all in play for the Browns. Cleveland has two first-rounders after ex-GM Mike Lombardi accepted the No. 26 overall pick for Trent Richardson, in what so far appears to be a swindling by the now-fired Lombardi. If the Browns want to move up for a quarterback, Lombardi has left them with more than enough ammunition.

Source: SI.com

New HC, new coaches, new GM. Doubt they want to start there new careers with Hoyer or Weeden and want to get their own franchise QB.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Here is my dream, Houston takes QB, Browns trade up to take QB, Jax takes Qb, Falcons trade up for Clowney, Rams at 6 with 2 OT's and Watkins to choose from.
A man can dream right?

RamsFan14

Starter
Getting a 2015 and 2106 first round pick would be AWESOME! No disrespect to the Browns, but that's one team I'd garner to trade with considering they haven't been as successful over the years compared to a team like the Falcons lol. (thus we might get higher draft picks in the future.)

Or if we can somehow get Josh Gordon from them... I'd be very happy with that. But hey, I can dream too!

I'm very excited for this draft, so many possibilities that could happen!

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Very interesting! Manziel may be the new RG3 for us. Hope he does amazing at the combine.

When is the combine?

Ram_of_Old

Snead is probably drooling over his dinner thinking of all the picks he can get with a trade down.:p

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
You know at least one of these guys will look good at the combine. We are in good shape.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Getting a 2015 and 2106 first round pick would be AWESOME! No disrespect to the Browns, but that's one team I'd garner to trade with considering they haven't been as successful over the years compared to a team like the Falcons lol. (thus we might get higher draft picks in the future.)

Or if we can somehow get Josh Gordon from them... I'd be very happy with that. But hey, I can dream too!

I'm very excited for this draft, so many possibilities that could happen!

2014 SB Browns vs Falcons ??

Future picks would be 1.31 & 1.32 if we traded for future unknown picks

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
2014 SB Browns vs Falcons ??

Future picks would be 1.31 & 1.32 if we traded for future unknown picks

Lol! That would suck Bonifay! Although i won't dismiss the Browns because they have some talent on that team and they can show up any given Sunday. At the same time i would say I'll take the Browns future picks over the Falcons, I feel like the Falcons just had a injured/bad season.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
Lol! That would suck Bonifay! Although i won't dismiss the Browns because they have some talent on that team and they can show up any given Sunday. At the same time i would say I'll take the Browns future picks over the Falcons, I feel like the Falcons just had a injured/bad season.

Why can't we have both? :)

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here is my dream, Houston takes QB, Browns trade up to take QB, Jax takes Qb, Falcons trade up for Clowney, Rams at 6 with 2 OT's and Watkins to choose from.
A man can dream right?

if this happened I'd rather the Rams stayed at 4 and took clowney.

laramsoriginal

Starter
Enough with future picks, its time to fill holes for the 2014 season.
I would love multiple trade downs this year but only if the rams can get multiple 2nd and 3rd round picks. The rams are close to competing for the nfcw title. The defense is missing some talent in the secondary while the OL can use some quality players.

Lets fix this rams team now and stop stockpiling picks for the future

ramfaninfla

nothin' left to do but SMILE, SMILE, SMILE!!!
BlueCollarram Said: Here is my dream, Houston takes QB, Browns trade up to take QB, Jax takes Qb, Falcons trade up for Clowney, Rams at 6 with 2 OT's and Watkins to choose from.
A man can dream right?
I put this in a different thread.........I think Clev. is still the best to partner with in the 1st rd. I would ask Clev for the #4 and 2nd rd pick this year and #1 next. Then have a deal in place with Atl for Clowney(*if there*) for the 1.6, 2nd rd & 4th rd for our 5th this year Plus next year 2nd rd. Of course Jax will be the wildcard in this. If we miss out on the Atl trade Rams still have the #4 pick. If it worked out the Rams would have 1.6,1.13,2.3,2.5,2.12,3.11,4.3 & 4.10. While adding Clev 1st next year and Atl. 2nd rd. Rams trade 2 times and still end up with the 6th pick and many extras. Now I didn't use the value chart or anything. I could be way off. If I was wrong(to low on the 'value chart" on both trades) and we could get more sign me up even faster for those deals. If it is to high and no deal comes from it, Rams stay at #2. all good.............

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
I don't have a handle on what Carr is like physically, but IMO if Cleveland trades up for any of the other three and it isn't Bortles, they are IMO not even thinking about their dvision.
Manzeil or Brdgewater will be broken all the time playing against those defenses six times a year.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
I don't have a handle on what Carr is like physically, but IMO if Cleveland trades up for any of the other three and it isn't Bortles, they are IMO not even thinking about their dvision.
Manzeil or Brdgewater will be broken all the time playing against those defenses six times a year.
while their overall D was good their sacks weren't that great. Bengals at 10, Ravens at 16, and Steelers at 25. In contrast Rams at 3, Cards at 6, Seadderall at 8, and Niners at 18.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
while their overall D was good their sacks weren't that great. Bengals at 10, Ravens at 16, and Steelers at 25. In contrast Rams at 3, Cards at 6, Seadderall at 8, and Niners at 18.
Yeah but those are down years . The Steelers will be better as will the Ravens and I don't think the Bengals fall any, I think though we can agree, if you play in that division ,a sturdy QB is advisable.

bluecollarram

Starter
Name
Dave
Yeah but those are down years . The Steelers will be better as will the Ravens and I don't think the Bengals fall any, I think though we can agree, if you play in that division ,a sturdy QB is advisable.
Agree, league wide it's advisable.