Homegrown talent vs free agency

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
2 years ago I made a post pointing out how most of our starters were homegrown guys . Guys the rams drafted and hoped to make into great players . Donald , Gurley, Austin , Quinn, brockers , tru, tree , Grob

Now our team is totally different and I cant portray how impressed i am with what management has done.

This is possibly the most talented team in the leauge and it is amazing how the organization was able to change its overall outlook on free agency and succeed .

…..

Legend
You need to be successful at both and the Rams pulled a few rabbits outa their hats in FA this year in order to have such a great off season. Pretty sure Snead will get GM of the year. As long as we don't implode and I don't see that happening with the type of coaching staff we have

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
It takes balls, but the more research, homework and trust in scouting you do lessens the chance of failure. Understanding OL players that were good college wrestlers and have learned the use of leverage is a prime example.
These Rams are doing just that, using cutting edge technique and its paying off.

Last edited:

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
First off The Rams & Fisher really messed up in There transition from going into year 5.

Demoff deserves some kind of fault as well.I don’t know how they could F” things up so bad
When having so much talent.

The QB situation with out building the offensive line , not having a true coordinator since Shotty left & even he was nothing tonright home about.Not a good talent evaluator.

It’s a whole different vibe & it started up front.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It takes balls, but the more research, homework and trust in scouting you do lessens the chance of failure. Understanding OL players that were good college wrestlers and have learned the use of leverage is a prime example.
These Rams are doing just that, using cutting edge technique and its paying off.
Allen’s Bro is also in the NFL.

Snead was part of drafting Greg Robinson with there Great Auburn connections.Inam a huge Snead guy, but some of the things The Rams did were flat out unthinkable??

McVay has balls & is confident.There is a lot of good examples, plus some very good luck.