Home opener next year

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
So I would really like to attend the home opener next year. I will probably end up buying tickets off of a 3rd party website such as StubHub. Any guesses on what the prices for those will be?

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
So I would really like to attend the home opener next year. I will probably end up buying tickets off of a 3rd party website such as StubHub. Any guesses on what the prices for those will be?
No idea, but I would like to go.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I'm guessing very expensive considering it's the 1st game in a new stadium

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Kind of what I'm afraid of. Going to be coming from Missouri so it's already going to be expensive
Yeah I would definitely like to go but don't think I can afford it to be honest. hoping to make it to at least one game though

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Just pay for the Taylor Swift concert then hide in a closet until the game.
Leaving the concert after they catch you in closet:

1577680591288.png

Big Game

Living The Dream
Yeah i feel like that first game is going to be very expensive. So i'm planning on coming out to LA vs a weaker opponent so the tickets will be cheaper. lol

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm thinking it will be Sunday or Monday night against Dallas also. Probably Sunday seeing there are 2 Monday night games week 1.

Guaranteed it won't be cheap for tix.

socalrams90

Starter
Dallas was a known opponent for a long time due to schedule rotation. At least 2 years ago, I read a tweet from a Rams insider that Jerry Jones had already negotiated for the cowboys to be the team to open the new stadium with the rams.

Big Game

Living The Dream
Dallas was a known opponent for a long time due to schedule rotation. At least 2 years ago, I read a tweet from a Rams insider that Jerry Jones had already negotiated for the cowboys to be the team to open the new stadium with the rams.

I could see that happening Jerry is all about the press and having his team in the limelight even if it isn't good hahahha.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom

Not cheap. :ROFLMAO:

Liberator

Pro Bowler
It's gonna be vs Dallas 100 percent. I think it was part of the move to LA, honestly that the Cowboys would be the home opener.