HOLLYWOOD !!!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Lmao, I was literally going to post that I had no clue wtf this was about but I look forward to the inevitable random bumps for years to come that the OP likes to do with all of their old threads to see if we can piece it together. And then I realized this thread was from 2019 and that's exactly what happened. Sigh.
You know The TIMING of it all really works! You look far enough into the future it will or could happen. Of corse ,believe & focus can lead to beautiful things !!

We as Rams Fans have to appreciate Stan Kronos for what he has DONE,but what IMO gave back to LA !!

The Rams made this 2028 LA Olympics happen,but looking at The SHORT HISTORY of The Rams Coming Back 2 LA is pretty special the way it has gone down.

Thank you STAN!! House House

—History (continues) moves on. With Challenges.Still the future looks very bright.