High school FB player attacks ref

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I can understand the frustration and wanting to do this. But I cant imagine the home training that this kid has received that would make him think this is okay. What a fucking idiot. I saw on Pat Mcafee's pod cast that he was all district with some offers. He probably lost all that shit.

Its a shame that 30 seconds can truly change your life in this case. This is the land kfmmof second chances and if he seeks help and takes the right steps, someone may offer him a prefered walk-on spot or something. But, maybe not.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This apparently isn't the first issue he's had with refs; he's had issues in wrestling as well.

Million dollar talent, one cent brain.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Whoever bailed him should've let him sit in jail for a few days. Glad his hs career is over. Should face some jail time too.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Wow just Wow.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Yeah, like Mems said though... the insane part of this is that he had previously had a physical confrontation with a ref while he was wrestling.

They slapped him on the wrist for that. Is it any surprise that he did it again?

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mental problem, behavioral problem, or roud rage? Any of them would disqualify the kid if I was a college coach.

And did you notice that his apology did not include the referee?

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Mental problem, behavioral problem, or roud rage? Any of them would disqualify the kid if I was a college coach.

And did you notice that his apology did not include the referee?

That makes me damn sure that I wouldn't recruit him, no matter how talented he is. No remorse.