Hey, wanna buy some weed????

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

…..

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@RhodyRams @CGI_Ram @Ramhusker

Join me my Rambruhs....

Ticker symbols for your loose change

CoreMedix (CRMD)- I got in last week @ $1.24 for 500 shares. Sold today @ $1.87 for $320 gain. I think there's meat on the bone, but I had to secure profit in the face of US Markets lately. No real recent catalyst, just expecting earnings statement and pending FDA approval of flu medicine.

MagneGas (MNGA)- I got fucked with no Vaseline today. Bought last Friday at the wrong time, it was up to $.68 and on a pullback. I got in at $.48 but it kept going down. It rallies once a day and was waiting to go green on it, but the shorts have the bulls by the balls and have been keeping the price in the .30's.. I believe in the product and recent news supports this as an undervalued stock with grants from the government plus earnings reports around the corner. Tuesday it started to run and I thought it was time.....so I bought more in pre market and now have 2350 shares. Short sellers killed that rally. So now I'm holding more than I intended...waiting for news to move the stock more towards my price. Flash forward today, and right before opening the Company announced they were selling 21.8 million shares to institutions at...get this......$.23

Son.of.a.bitch.wrong.fkn.news.you.bastids

Shares instantly drop 40%. Open the day at .23 and I'm down like 600 bucks as fast as it took me to open the link and read the story. Minor rally to .30 over the course of the day today, meanwhile I'm still holding at .48 and wondering if I should buy more at .29 or wait for a bigger dip.

The product is a bio gas that takes the place of acetylene. Uses recycled materials to produce the gas. Thus the grants, Germany loves the stuff. Headquarters in Flo-Rida. Read up on it because In hindsight, the market over reacted to the news today and panic sellers took the price to .23 before we realize they weren't adding 21.8m shares to dilute the existing total....they are actually removing 21.8m shares from the available float. That means there are only 16m shares left over for the public to trade. Suddenly the bad news turns good. This has a price target of $6.00 but in the end, I have no idea whats going to happen.

more to come on opportunities ......lots happening in the market and the cannabis sector even though the above two arent cannabis related.

Holding- ACBFF, MNGA, HIPH,

Watchlist- (things I should buy right now) ALEAF, PURA, MedMen, PYX

Everyone should have ACBFF and PYX in their folder.