Hey Ram fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Packfan18

Rookie
You guys played with heart last night and you were making me nervous in the 4th quarter that you might make a comeback. I don’t think we played all that great and your defense did a good job shutting us down until the 3rd quarter then the 4th you shut us down again. You guys like I said before are good people and I wish you the best going forward. Your still the Super Bowl champs until February too. Merry Christmas to you guys and I love you all!

Rams8821

Pro Bowler
You guys played with heart last night and you were making me nervous in the 4th quarter that you might make a comeback. I don’t think we played all that great and your defense did a good job shutting us down until the 3rd quarter then the 4th you shut us down again. You guys like I said before are good people and I wish you the best going forward. Your still the Super Bowl champs until February too. Merry Christmas to you guys and I love you all!
Classy. Thanks. Lambeau is on my bucket list....just not in December....

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Thanks for the kind words and you have a Merry Christmas as well!!

Tano

Legend
Our defense let you guys go up and down the field at will with our soft zone shit.

Rodgers just tore us apart with passes to wide open receivers who all they had to do was run 12 yards and turn.

Our defensive backs would fall back 15 yards after the snap and then try to run up and cover the receiver after the receiver turns.

It is the stupidest piece of shit defense I have ever seen. Last week Morris changed his defense and then this week he went back to the same ole shit defensive scheme and we got dusted because of that.

Not one punt in the game until the 4th qtr when you had a 12 point lead.

If not for a horrible miscommunication by Rodgers and the receiver on that interception, it would have been 17-6 at halftime and 31 - 6 after 5 possessions by the Packer

Fire Morris if he isn't going to play his defense correctly.

I am completely done with him.

Okay that's my vent for the day - merry christmas to a classy Packer fan.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Packfan... you are a good man. Congrats on your team's victory last night.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
You guys think the Rams will be back next season?

No doubt. I honestly don’t think the team (coaches included) put in the effort of a hungry team this offseason. I think that lead to injuries, dumb calls, and worse effort on the field. It caught up with them. They got humbled and will come back hungry

Packfan18

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No doubt. I honestly don’t think the team (coaches included) put in the effort of a hungry team this offseason. I think that lead to injuries, dumb calls, and worse effort on the field. It caught up with them. They got humbled and will come back hungry
Thanks for the hospitality!

Next time, let’s do this in our house!
It seems like the last few years you guys have been up here.

dang

Legend
You guys think the Rams will be back next season?
I’m a Rams homer trough and through. With that said they have to shore up the trenches next year. Then figure out their RB1, WR2 and Edge1 the following year. I think they’ll be back in playoff form by the 2024 season.