Hey Ram Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
I’ve been a Rams fan since George Allen took over as coach. Even back then the 49ers were our hated rival, over the years I developed a similar hatred for the Cowboys and Vikings, but I always respected the Packers. Vince Lombardy and Bart Starr were a tough old school player-coach combo.

The Ramowl

Starter
Definitely rooting for GB to go to the SB if they win Saturday, I can't stand Asshole Face and I want Brady to lose even more.

And of course we are always rooting for anyone playing SF or Seattle, I actually had some money on the Packers on that game they lost in an unbelievavle way to the Seahawks.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the game on Saturday, should be fun !

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Definitely rooting for GB to go to the SB if they win Saturday, I can't stand Asshole Face and I want Brady to lose even more.

And of course we are always rooting for anyone playing SF or Seattle, I actually had some money on the Packers on that game they lost in an unbelievavle way to the Seahawks.

Thanks for stopping by, enjoy the game on Saturday, should be fun !

Yeah... sure feels like we have a rooting interest coming out of our game either way.

Packfan18

Rookie
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hey guys your the only NFC team left I like other than the Pack of course.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hey guys your the only NFC team left I like other than the Pack of course.

Always liked the Pack. Even read Jerry Kramer's book back in the day. That was like 50 years ago -lol.