Hey Ram Fans

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Packfan18

Rookie
Excited and nervous for the game Saturday. I predict this game will be 30-24 that could go either way. Much love and respect to you guys. If we lose I know I’ll be heartbroken and ecastic if we win. I’ll root for the winner of this game against Brady and I cannot stand the Saints. I have a question, did you guys root for us in all those years we played SF in the playoffs or Seattle? I was your biggest fan in those Superbowls when you played the Patriots.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm only holding back because of this dude's innocent niceness.

Some of you are reading my mind though.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Green Bay has always been my second choice in the NFC and I root for them when ever they aren't playing the Rams or the Chiefs. :fistbump:
I admire A Rod but I think that he may have a tough time in this game.:)

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Always nice to deal with cultured fans after dealing with the inbred primates of the other NFC West teams. :beer2: :biggrin:

tempests

Hall of Fame
Packers were a fun team to watch when Favre was winning MVPs and Reggie White was there. I rooted for them over New England in the SB although I did go for Denver the year after.

Two of my sisters are Packer fans so I'm always happy for them when they win as long as they're not playing the Rams.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Glad to have you @Packfan18! Of course I pulled for the Pack against the seaturds and whiners! Here’s to a good and healthy game for both squads that sends the Rams to the NFCCG :biggrin:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I have a question, did you guys root for us in all those years we played SF in the playoffs or Seattle?
You bet your ass I did.

tenor.gif

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
I almost always root for the Packers when playing anyone but us. Favre is one of my all time favorites. I would root for anyone over Sea or SF.

I just hope for a good game. I dont want to be blown out. Roger's and Adams is the best combo we have faced all year. I have a feel Donald and Ramsey will be ready for that.

If we lose, I become a Browns fan. Always been my second favorite team. In the NFC, would def be rooting for the Pack.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I always root for any team playing against the whiners, shecocks, patriots and cowboys. So I have rooted for the packers quite a bit and if we lose I will probably root for the packers to win it all. But this week I am rooting for the packers OL to have major leaks and their D to forget how to tackle.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
If we aren't in the playoffs or get knocked out then I usually root for an AFC team, unless it's the Pats.

But, to answer your question, of course.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excited and nervous for the game Saturday. I predict this game will be 30-24 that could go either way. Much love and respect to you guys. If we lose I know I’ll be heartbroken and ecastic if we win. I’ll root for the winner of this game against Brady and I cannot stand the Saints. I have a question, did you guys root for us in all those years we played SF in the playoffs or Seattle? I was your biggest fan in those Superbowls when you played the Patriots.

The Packers are my dad's team. So I root for them any time they aren't playing the Rams. If it was any other year, I'd probably buy tickets for the old man to get to Green Bay next week. That said, I did get a lot of kicks out of the 2001 playoff matchup. I was livid when Kapernick was running over your team. LIVID, I say. If your team beats the Rams, and then fails to win it all, I will be even more disappointed.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
I come in peace. I promise.

I have no doubt... No doubt.. It's great to see civilized discussion. Maybe our politicians should take note of this. Let's hope all players stay healthy in this game. I look forward to the competition of the GB offense vs our D. Should be interesting.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame

Oh hells yeah. Was wanting you to knock off the 9ers last year so bad. Packers Chiefs would've been a great SB... still could be this year if we don't make it. But like I said in an old thread of yours my parents are from Milwaukee, most of my aunts, uncles and cousins live there (one Uncle went to the Ice Bowl back in the day) and I was born there so I always cheer the Packers when the Rams aren't in it. Even when they had Favre.

JackKirbyFan

Rookie
Always liked Brett Favre. I recall reading that he told Kurt Warner never to give up and has what it takes to be a great QB in this league. (or something to that effect). Go Rams.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I lived in Madison, WI for about 12 years, so yeah, the Packers are my second favorite team.

A lot of really freakin’ NICE, friendly, decent people in the upper Midwest. So when Packfan says he comes in peace, you can believe him.

TexasRam

Legend
Hey welcome in packfan, thanks for stopping by.

One of the reasons I've always liked the Packers is definitely their wins over the Niners back in the 90's. It was suffocating being a Ram fan in the 80's and 90's and the Pack were a life support. The wins over the Niners from the Pack and also the Cowboys made a rough existence (in football terms) bearable.

As for our coming matchup, you guys are the more consistent team this year so I can't be too upset if we ultimately don't win. Beating Seattle for us give us some offseason bragging rights. I personally do think if Donald is OK and we play our A game, we can win the game. Our defense can be suffocating. But your offense is also really good, so it will be a great matchup.

Also, if we do lose to the Pack, I'll be rooting for Rodgers and gang over assface or Brady. Assface is our affectionate name for the Saints coach in these parts. Rodgers is a class act and all of us here are rooting for Lafleur as well. I know I am.

Last edited:

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The missus is a Green Bay fan...so they are the team I root for once the Rams are no longer in the hunt.

Enjoy the game :beer2: